Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

anfield road wrote: :roll:
He's got a point, Anfield...

Next thing you'll be telling us there's a £3 free win on Jewel In T... ahh, too late!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well I dont care, I enjoy free speach 8)
justice For The 96
rollem

Post by rollem »

Wildfire, Dambuster, Italian Job...only £5 worth playing purely because you know you might run it into the £75s quite easily as long as there dropping. Only other £5s i play for enjoyment are beer guides and king kebabs or revolutions. £5 really dont result in profit and you know it.
Calski

Post by Calski »

I never bothered with £5 machines (watched someone put £40 into a £5 Pay Cheque before, still offering nothing!) until I came across a £5JP supernova in the train station near me. Alway's being played and it streaks quite a bit as well, have had it go for 7 supernovas in a row before!(obviously this doesn't happen much though) Quite often walk about £20 to £30 up. Changed my opinion of £5 machines entirely!!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have a holiday park and the IJ3/PYP can be a good £60 off and still do a £35 - £60 streak every so often
justice For The 96
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

£5 Golden Games can be very rewarding.

The old £5 globals like Spotted Dick and How Big Is Your Rock could repeat off the jackpot until they empty on earlier chips.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah the biggest i got was upto £45 on Banging Away and then a further £20 on the afters
justice For The 96