Supercharged

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
e_a_g_l_e_eye

Supercharged

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Can anyone remind me of the empty found one and thought might as well give it a stab, especially as they had pretty much all gone when went critical. Involved pressing certain buttons that made it do the top flag feature?
Anyone died off coke mix?
Nixxy

Re: Supercharged

Post by Nixxy »

e_a_g_l_e_eye wrote:Can anyone remind me of the empty found one and thought might as well give it a stab, especially as they had pretty much all gone when went critical. Involved pressing certain buttons that made it do the top flag feature?
Urrrm... wasn't it something along the lines of pressing the Nudge Up button whilst holding one of the others ... my mind has gone blank.

Anyway, it was fun watching some bloke do the one in Watford Junction station :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
LukeStar

Re: Supercharged

Post by LukeStar »

e_a_g_l_e_eye wrote:Can anyone remind me of the empty found one and thought might as well give it a stab, especially as they had pretty much all gone when went critical. Involved pressing certain buttons that made it do the top flag feature?

All chipped now so no point in knowing it
neil222

Post by neil222 »

get on board use all of your up nudges then press collect and up nudges together. as previos post states all chipped
fat fat fat i tell you

Post by Guest »

You dont need to press them at the same time do you? Is it not just hit collect then hit either nudge up or nudge down?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

You'll be surprised how many 'privately owned' unchipped machines there are still about - this could well be one of them!

Ideal places to look are 'owned' pubs (not brewery run) where the landlord might well own the machine (not just be renting it from a company!)

Did find a SC that still did this about 2 years ago in a quiet country pub... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."