barcrest fruit machine need advice

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
paulmesher01

barcrest fruit machine need advice

Post by paulmesher01 »

hi i have just brought a fruit machine from a friend its a barcrest the jackpotters 25p play
the problem i have is if the door is shut the alarm goes of and the screen says tamper if you leave it open its ok the other problem even before this happened when i got it home and plugged it in it was giving £12.50 worth of free plays and once you used it it started with £12.50 again i really wanted to use coins in it as a money box is there anyone who could give me some advice im sure its nothing major as it plays ok also there is a couple of bulbs out is there is a repair chap local to sittinbourne kent to help many thanks
Scott

Post by Scott »

You are getting free credits because the bottom door is open.
Cobwebs 👆
amazing

Post by amazing »

Locomotion ah the memories come flooding bk fantastic machine
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
paulmesher01

Post by paulmesher01 »

hi thanks for your reply but if i shut the door the alarm sounds and the screen says tamper alarm and a couple of numbers there must be a repair guy local to me who can fix it and advise me on the basics of the machine loading emptying etc cheers paul
bennytheclam

Post by bennytheclam »

Easy fix that.. the wires that go to the back of the white door switch are on the wrong connections, there will be either 6 or 8 spade connections on the back of the switch door , only 2 are used for the alarm.. jleave the outer connection where it is and just move the inner one to one of the other spades and you'll find it swaps it round so that it will be open when the switch is open... best regards Benny
SteamyWee

Post by SteamyWee »

Just let the alarm stop.
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

chances are the alarm is either a strim alarm for the coinmech or opto blocked in the hopper.

if you could post the alarm numbers, should be able to tell you what. the alarm is for.
Avpredator

Post by Avpredator »

hi m8 disconnect the wires at the switch and itll b ok
spa

Post by spa »

I'd let it timeout. Always the first thing I try.