Dirty Darts

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

This is utter bollocks man, what the fuck is the point in fucking machines up, popping buttons and changing them round just to screw people over, probably get it replaced, just for the possibility of a little extra profit.

No offense, but i cant say ill ever do that, i play fruits but im not criminal, to me thats along the same lines as rodding,carring,sparking and all those other fuckwit carnie ways of fleecing a machine.

I KNOW ill get shitloads of flaming for saying this, i enjoy the posts from all who have "condoned" fucking a machine up, and i think your all safe as well.....But i had to let my opinion known on this one.

Im very suprised.

King.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

king_conspiracy wrote:I KNOW ill get shitloads of flaming for saying this, i enjoy the posts from all who have "condoned" fucking a machine up, and i think your all safe as well.....But i had to let my opinion known on this one.
Not from me you won't - I completely agree with you!

We all want to try and 'beat the machine' and find sneaky ways of manipulating features in order to win bigger prizes, but for christ's sake - it's gotta be done within the law!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Spyder wrote:doesnt sound like any of you actually know how to play jackpoteers!!
Does it really matter any more!
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've never broken a machine in me life - and yes it pisses me off extremely when i find stuff not working, so i'll never do it on anything. Plus i'm a law abiding citizen who wouldn't want a bollocking if i got caught :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Scott

Post by Scott »

someone pm me how too play a jackpoteers, got 5 round my way :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

It just really pisses me off when i find machines broken, so many decent machines were replaced around me because of 18 (or younger) chav fuckwits getting annoyed or running out of money on the force...

Still im quit now so who cares.

King.
mashman

Post by mashman »

king_conspiracy wrote:This is utter bollocks man, what the fuck is the point in fucking machines up, popping buttons and changing them round just to screw people over, probably get it replaced, just for the possibility of a little extra profit.

No offense, but i cant say ill ever do that, i play fruits but im not criminal, to me thats along the same lines as rodding,carring,sparking and all those other fuckwit carnie ways of fleecing a machine.

I KNOW ill get shitloads of flaming for saying this, i enjoy the posts from all who have "condoned" fucking a machine up, and i think your all safe as well.....But i had to let my opinion known on this one.

Im very suprised.

Hear hear

King.
A fool and his money are easily parted
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

king_conspiracy wrote:This is utter bollocks man, what the fuck is the point in fucking machines up, popping buttons and changing them round just to screw people over.
Because watching some1 transfer £16 of credits on a machine bbecause some1 (NOT ME) switched collect and transfer over on JJ is bloody hilarious.