flicker = fixered

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've only ever laid eyes on the 1, I sort of grunted at it and walked back out the pub.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I only had a flicker on a Lotta Luck before it passed test
BFK

Post by BFK »

U mean u had a quiggle.
silent g

Post by silent g »

thecannonball89 wrote:Lotta lucks can flicker lol silent g on the ball again!!! chipped as it dint upgrade the 70 omg what a sick sick sick player you are
keep on you fat cunt and i'll have someone you consider a mate kick the shit out of you,
im closer to some of the people you think are your mates than you are.
no1 likes you so just do a hrk and jump infront of a car in the servo's fatboy.

and lotta lucks dont flicker.

and how the fuck would me posting 70... make you come up with a reply like that? dick cheese.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

lol gotta love fruitchat
Jack bauer
tommya

Post by tommya »

JG wrote:Here's a wierd one on Gold Rush. Lands on value upgrade and no flicker. I get mega bloopa where the blue values are eliminated and it lands on upgrade and flookers. How bizarre.
ive also had this
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Did HRK commit suey ?
silent g

Post by silent g »

maverick69 wrote:Did HRK commit suey ?
according to his auntie pauline or whatever her name was, he was mowed down by a car in a services and the driver didnt stop and was suspected to a player from here.
this is the only pic we have,

condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Who's that then gangster? you said you have seen a lotta luck flicker, But how would you know when your making better money on mists and perfs?
silent g

Post by silent g »

thecannonball89 wrote:Who's that then gangster? you said you have seen a lotta luck flicker, But how would you know when your making better money on mists and perfs?
i said the lotta luck didnt flicker you cock jockey,
and like im gonna let you know who i know, minge.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

There seems to be beef here between you lads, it seems the 'silent' one is getting rather aggressive for no real reason. I suggest calming down and remembering the name of this forum.

It appears the moderators are again not doing their jobs properly here, I believe this has happened in the past. I will look around and try to see if there are any "Gansta Chat" forums where people can threaten each other with beatings, shootings, stabbings and the like and let you all know where you can vent this anger and still look 'cool' to all the other readers.. at this moment on this forum this doesn't look 'cool' at all, it looks like someone running their 'keyboard mouth' again and just basic bullying, replies totally out of context to the posts made by thecannonball. Is there history here between these 2? Seems odd.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

silent g wrote:and the machine i played was lotta luck and they do normally flicker, just this one didnt.
its in spoons in bexleyheath!
Whats with all the childish remarks all the time. Cock jockey? are we in year 8?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

---
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

thecannonball89 wrote:Whats with all the childish remarks all the time. Cock jockey? are we in year 8?
i wish i was back in year 8
Jack bauer
silent g

Post by silent g »