Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

i hope so lol. TAW is the best looking machine ! :lol:
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Best looking!
Best Paying!
If it costs 50 for RS, usually goes 4 £38!
wot the fuck if no roll, no heavy loss,
Go back next day and hav it over! :wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

dunham was it in the temple bar?a mate of mine had the same fing hsppen to him
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

pickareel wrote:dunham was it in the temple bar?a mate of mine had the same fing hsppen to him
nah it was chicagos.

I find temple bar is always ready.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

err that darts is chicagos is rank,it was the same 1 that was in the phoniex hotel in dereham the csh and the shots button have been changed round,which is lovely when u get 10 shots 1st board n collect 2 quid
mashman

Post by mashman »

I used to repect you Dunhamzzz but you are one of those filthy, sly bastards that steals buttons when you get angry....
A fool and his money are easily parted
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SRM in Brannigans last night, started with add again, somehow got a mega streak off it, without using my bonus (bonus button popped :x )
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

mashman wrote:I used to repect you Dunhamzzz but you are one of those filthy, sly bastards that steals buttons when you get angry....
Well thats only the second time ive ever done it. The other time I was kicked off halfway through a force of PTPT. Its these darts!

Trust me I am not bad for popping buttons, some people over here pop buttons left right and centre, not sure if its the same guy but within the last month we've found:

SRM -bonus popped
Manic + SWYW - Start buttons (so that ppl player the others, which are extremes
B+Q - Collect Button !!!!
RTB - Nudge Button !!!!!
RTB - Middle Hold
SR - God knows how many broken on it.
2 extremes with the slowdown button gone aswell

Theres also a guy around here who spits at machines for no apparent reason, even the decent ones!

SO TO BE HONEST,

probably NOT once of those filthy dirty people eh?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

doesnt sound like any of you actually know how to play jackpoteers!!
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Ah, disabling buttons, the trick of many a 'pro'. I was at Fleet the other day, someone had disabled the shuffle button on Wobbler (taken the wire out). Still streaked it for £60+.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Dynamike wrote:Ah, disabling buttons, the trick of many a 'pro'. I was at Fleet the other day, someone had disabled the shuffle button on Wobbler (taken the wire out). Still streaked it for £60+.
Yeah, thers a difference from destructive disabling (start button) and tactiful, EG collect buttons, throw buttons, shuffle buttons etc.

Throw Buttons on darts/strikes are good, stops people from milking the cashpots.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Dunhamzzz wrote:
Throw Buttons on darts/strikes are good, stops people from milking the cashpots.
Indeed it is my friend. The LS here has been much more profitable since the strike button has been busted. Have had SIR from £1, £6, £13 and £18 the last 4 times i've played it. Minimum SIR has been £34, so its been mucho profitable. The £1 pot gave £50 followed by a £7 cash win. Fan-bloody-tastic! 8)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Sorry to spoil the party, but I think it needs to be pointed out that wilfully damaging something that is not your property amounts to criminal damage - so although yeah it does happen, we shouldn't be condoning it!

:roll:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

nixxy wrote:Sorry to spoil the party, but I think it needs to be pointed out that wilfully damaging something that is not your property amounts to criminal damage - so although yeah it does happen, we shouldn't be condoning it!

:roll:
How is the new job at Leisure Link going by the way nixxy? :wink: :P
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Mattb wrote:How is the new job at Leisure Link going by the way nixxy? :wink: :P
Hehehe... see how my 'law-abiding' braincell kicked-in there - don't worry it won't last :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy