ready to rock

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah Italian Jobs in Services were stuck on 70% and were horrendous. Wouldn't surprise me if they took all day to empty. Baldock and Cambridge were quite good ones though. Apart from those, I don't think I ever attempted to do one in a Services.
darren

Post by darren »

Lol, i still know 1 IJ2 and possibly a rock but im fairly sure that's gone. Il only ever play the IJ for 30ish and a (super)board after. You could say I have no patience, but Ive been known to spend 5 hours on a crazy trails. CRRRAAAAAAAAAAZY = free to win. Actually found one in England a month or so back, chipped but still an excellent machine.
now_then

Post by now_then »

Oh man no wonder I did shite on that Ready To Rock in Clacton before. Never knew there was an empty for it. Once it cost £200 to force for a jackpot and thats when we stopped playing it.
xSTEVEx

Post by xSTEVEx »

Is their many ready to rocks left??? cleant the one in local arcade, took it away chipped it , brought it back and i cleant it again lol last time i ever saw one unfortunately
blackmogu

Post by blackmogu »

Of course not. It's 2012.
"If only there were evil people somewhere insidiously committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?"
xSTEVEx

Post by xSTEVEx »

Thats wat i thought been playing for years , only ever seen 1 of them
Scott

Post by Scott »

There ain't ne left round ere.
Cobwebs 👆