Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
dude_se

Post by dude_se »

Noels Beard wrote:I can see I'm gonna have to concede this aren't I? I'm not too surprised that on a message-board setup to promote discussion, my stance would be the proverbial lead balloon. Fair enough...I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
youve said it yourself, its a discussion board. if everyone agreed with everyone else it would be shit. your just unlucky because most people do NOT agree with you, but sadly thats life. whos actually right who knows. without threads like this FC would be dead, in fact any forum would.
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

Ok back to the subject lol ..... newbie here can't understand the lingo above so excuse me

i'm convinced this machine will never give the jackpot ...i have played and played and played and having it home has helped me no end .... it just does not want to give no matter how much money is pumped in ..... i'm sure its set at 78% and prob been chipped as i does sometimes let you know if it's going to repeat on certain wins..

It's a great machine if you want a moneybox lol ..... ( cue loads of mates coming round hahaha )

love some tips not for financial gain obviously as i'm no professional but just to see if i'm playing it right .... so better not ask really as it seems a big debate going on here .....

Speaking of emptiers etc.... pardon my ignorance guys I once saw two guys go in my local a few months back... empty pub in the afternoon buy half a lager between them watched from afar and noticed they hardly put any money in and lo and behold the machine spat nearly everything out changed it for notes at the bar and left without even taking a sip .... take it that's an emptier ? I'm new to this lingo so bear with me
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

^ lol ^
Is this an experiment noels beard?
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

lol john no i am real ..... :)

and in no way endorsed by mrbeard lol
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

yodadewise wrote: . empty pub in the afternoon buy half a lager between them watched from afar and noticed they hardly put any money in and lo and behold the machine spat nearly everything out changed it for notes at the bar
Blimey what's the pubs till float ? £300 ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

An emptier is usually a flaw in the programme that can be fully exploited to "empty" the machine.

Doubt many professionals go to the bar and change coins for notes.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Noels Beard

Post by Noels Beard »

Nothing to do with me! Just wants some help on the old Empire Strikes Back. Come on then guys...help him? I'm off now.
now_then

Post by now_then »

Don't go!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

harry2 wrote: programme
"Program"

Correcting the nation's spelling for free . . . . .
big A

Post by big A »

lol
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

understand if it's like some secret code etc .... from what i'm reading here so apologies if i've offended anyone , was just under the impression it's not skill as after playing it for hours on end I have come to the conclusion skill is a myth, the machine from what i see will only play the way it's programmed ....i.e..... everything is pre determined no matter what you press ..... for example when nearly at jackpot (one off ) it always gives a hi/lo on 2 or 11 no matter if i go for the obvious ( and trust me ive tested it both ways )it always gives the opposite and never gives the jackpot ....trust me i have over 600 quid pumping through it in a session .... maybe its the percentage thing i was told it's at 78% maybe at that rate it will never give jackpot ... i don't know anyone enlighten me ?

was just thinking surely the programmers put these 'emptiers' on the machines code on purpose for their own amusement and fun ..call me a cynic but surely they must have fun finding their own machines in pubs and have a good giggle :) emptying them ...just a thought :)
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

harry2 wrote:An emptier is usually a flaw in the programme that can be fully exploited to "empty" the machine.

Doubt many professionals go to the bar and change coins for notes.
cheers Harry just trying to understand the lingo etc .... they were def pro's they emptied next doors ( pub) machine five mins earlier and left with pockets jangling with coins they just changed 70 to notes and disappeared with the rest .... oh and for the record they never took a sip out of their drinks in both pubs ;)
kong

Post by kong »

You've obviously got a unit that was sited in a pub or arcade prior to you buying it! Do you know how to fully reset it, so it starts with a clean slate? This would help, and you'd probably see a jackpot within the next £100 or so! I'm afraid I don't know how you'd go about doing the reset though, someone else might be able to help on this, or try a look through the technical section...
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

kong wrote:You've obviously got a unit that was sited in a pub or arcade prior to you buying it! Do you know how to fully reset it, so it starts with a clean slate? This would help, and you'd probably see a jackpot within the next £100 or so! I'm afraid I don't know how you'd go about doing the reset though, someone else might be able to help on this, or try a look through the technical section...
thanks kong .... never thought of a full system reset .... just going off what i've read on the net about this machine saying it's a real hard machine to play etc ... and very unforgiving and i can vouch for that .... if any technical types on here please feel free to chip in .... i have a manual so will have a good read later
yodadewise

Post by yodadewise »

on a completely different tip ..... i am looking for the main sticker that covers the bottom of the machine ( cash door )...tried emailing barcrest to try n get a copy or if they had one knocking about but got no response at all .... ashton u lyne isnt that far away from me so might pop down to barcrest itself .... or better still wondering if there is anywhere on the net that might have a scan of it i could then get one made up ...... maybe ..... long shot i know ....

ps .....If anyone else owns this machine and has the sticker on the cash door intact any chance of a hi res picture of it ??? i could easily get it reprinted with a good quality scan .... fingers crossed anyone ?