Rainbow Riches - Dublin

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
harry2

Rainbow Riches - Dublin

Post by harry2 »

Not quite the title.

Had a dabble on this last night. Sort of a hybrid DOND feature with a different type of safe cash feature and a chance to"Duble" your win. Seemed quite reasonable. Seemed to be powered with super bright lights. Anyone else seen one of these.
Roulette free since December 2011.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've seen one, only a brief glance whilst out checking, Dublin Your Money its called.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I think this is the 1 thats got the Pie gamble on it ?

The DOND esq type game is more Colour of money/Back to the future
It spins in a box then you wait as the amounts rise, you bank whenever you want but if you don't bank it in time and you reach the box amount it'll go bust.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Thats correct. Pie gamble a la Indiana Jones. At least it was a little different to recent releases.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Appologies if this comes out a bit big but I've just nabbed the link from Slashers upload

betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mr Move It

Re: Rainbow Riches - Dublin

Post by Mr Move It »

harry2 wrote:Had a dabble on this last night. Sort of a hybrid DOND feature with a different type of safe cash feature and a chance to"Duble" your win. Seemed quite reasonable. Seemed to be powered with super bright lights. Anyone else seen one of these.
I suspect that the brighter lights would be LEDs rather than lamps. The LED technology is really kicking off at the moment. I have 4 x 7.5W LED lights on a metal strip in my kitchen and they're just like 75W halogens. Much nicer colour temperature than the CFLs/energy saving bulbs, and you can see shadows / reflections once again.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

another fresh idea from barcrest
i got more routes than loreal
harry2

Post by harry2 »

You need a pair of Oakleys to play. :D It really is seriously bright.
amd512e

Post by amd512e »

Gambled £60 through the pie chart gamble the other day - it won, paid the £70 and then in the next game awarded a bonus £50. Made sense as doubling £60 would be £120. Had several good raises from this machine playing it in this way (can pay £210 with this method).
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

amd512e wrote:Gambled £60 through the pie chart gamble the other day - it won, paid the £70 and then in the next game awarded a bonus £50. Made sense as doubling £60 would be £120. Had several good raises from this machine playing it in this way (can pay £210 with this method).
aha, you just helped me work out something on one of the new-ish video roulette in pubs..

if you win over £70 on the reels, its capped and the remainder is offered as a repeat chance...
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Had another go on this. 3 flat tops off of mega streak. Little afterplay. Very flat profile.74% payout.
amd512e

Post by amd512e »

Spyder wrote:
amd512e wrote:Gambled £60 through the pie chart gamble the other day - it won, paid the £70 and then in the next game awarded a bonus £50. Made sense as doubling £60 would be £120. Had several good raises from this machine playing it in this way (can pay £210 with this method).
aha, you just helped me work out something on one of the new-ish video roulette in pubs..

if you win over £70 on the reels, its capped and the remainder is offered as a repeat chance...
That will be Hot Bet Roulette then. The excess win is doubled when offered in the next game as it is won or lost on a 50/50 basis. To get this you gamble £2.50 on a number for a potential win of £90. If your Hot Bet number lands in, £70 is paid, with a 50/50 chance of £40 (£20 doubled) in the next game.
amd512e

Post by amd512e »

harry2 wrote:Had another go on this. 3 flat tops off of mega streak. Little afterplay. Very flat profile.74% payout.
Mega Streak is not what you want, the way to play this game is to gamble a £60+ win thought the pie chart gamble (called Dublin Yer Money) and if won the game will pay £70. Then in the next game it may or may not (whether the 50% chance is passed) award a bonus win which will be the excess of what was gambled. For example, gamble £65 and win - it pays £70 and then has the chance of awarding £60 in the next game for a total win of £130. I have played this method and then gambled the £60 which won and paid a bonus £50 in the next game, needless to say I collected the £50 for a nice £190.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Gambled a £58 win. Doubled. £46 win carried over and lost that. Might be worth another look. Every ? seems to lose though. Hi/Lo, roll even, all rubbish and at least £60 to buzz up.