ALL FIRED UP JP TRUESKILL REPEAT!

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

On the subject of Barcrest repeats, had a Top Gear repeat yesterday. If it's playing well, it's often worth the extra push for the JP as opposed to the gamble for SS. I think out of the 4 times I've had a JP from these, it has repeated for 3 of them...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

bigv038 wrote:never seen a repeat ona AFU or clone but i beleive any m/c can do the unexpected if buzzed up enough.

used to play with my old fruit explosion and reject JP's used to offer me slider on the bonuses, those of you who never had it before its like a taxi.

glad to hear they can repeat, wanna get one repeat for me now :lol:
Lol yeah. After 110 in m8ee :wink:
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
e_a_g_l_e_eye

repeat again!

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

Had LS JP repeat for the first time today. :o
Anyone died off coke mix?
hughesmic

Post by hughesmic »

Hi Guys,

My first post on the forum, so please be gentle :)

Talking about £5 jacpot 'crest machines, was playing on a BFU one.... so like the standard £25 JP versions....... quite often £6-7 for a board, which is pretty poor for a 10p play machine. I also found that in about 25+ boards i had (was at a caravan park all weekend, needed some excuse to get away from the mrs!) it only offered me shots on a board once, which only gave me a total of 40p anyway. It really didn't want to give shots - some coding errors somewhere me thinks. Machine did jackpot 3 or 4 times off of superhold though, repeated once. Seemed to play really strange.

Some pretty good 10p players there though, great for when you need to save some money for the extortionately priced bar in the evening - VIU, Shark Raving mad, Top Giza, loads of the old vivid playing card based machines (Jumping Jokers, Card Shark(think that's what it's called) etc) Plus loads of Bell Fruit machines - various Lord of the Rings, Cop's and Robbers, Snakes and Ladders, Monopoly. Kept me occupied - all the machines are set to a 70% payout. Is that the minimum legal amount they have to play to?

Talking about old £5 jacpot machines, has anyone ever played return of the Mob? Had it go absolutely mental at a local arcade a week or 2 ago... £20 in for £87 out.... could not understand it for a 10p play machine. Kept giving me boards every 40 - 50p, jackpots a few time, then the super jackpot at the end before it died a death repeated up to £20.... odd.... nice oddness though :)

So, Hi to everyone on the board, have watched for a while to get a gist of things around here, im a person who plays fruit machines for fun, not too serious but obviously likes to make the odd profit here and there.

Mike
hughesmic

Post by hughesmic »

Hi Guys,

My first post on the forum, so please be gentle :)

Talking about £5 jacpot 'crest machines, was playing on a BFU one.... so like the standard £25 JP versions....... quite often £6-7 for a board, which is pretty poor for a 10p play machine. I also found that in about 25+ boards i had (was at a caravan park all weekend, needed some excuse to get away from the mrs!) it only offered me shots on a board once, which only gave me a total of 40p anyway. It really didn't want to give shots - some coding errors somewhere me thinks. Machine did jackpot 3 or 4 times off of superhold though, repeated once. Seemed to play really strange.

Some pretty good 10p players there though, great for when you need to save some money for the extortionately priced bar in the evening - VIU, Shark Raving mad, Top Giza, loads of the old vivid playing card based machines (Jumping Jokers, Card Shark(think that's what it's called) etc) Plus loads of Bell Fruit machines - various Lord of the Rings, Cop's and Robbers, Snakes and Ladders, Monopoly. Kept me occupied - all the machines are set to a 70% payout. Is that the minimum legal amount they have to play to?

Talking about old £5 jacpot machines, has anyone ever played return of the Mob? Had it go absolutely mental at a local arcade a week or 2 ago... £20 in for £87 out.... could not understand it for a 10p play machine. Kept giving me boards every 40 - 50p, jackpots a few time, then the super jackpot at the end before it died a death repeated up to £20.... odd.... nice oddness though :)

So, Hi to everyone on the board, have watched for a while to get a gist of things around here, im a person who plays fruit machines for fun, not too serious but obviously likes to make the odd profit here and there.

Mike
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I know for a fact it's possible for a machine to never repeat.

Someone i know cracked the rom open for a QPS pacman(The kiddy arcade £5 version).

And it was coded never to repeat the jackpot... Not sure what relevance this has to the thead but well done on the AFU, i thought that would've been the same.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Well, I'm pretty sure that they were breaking some sort of law. Not that it'd ever really be fully enforced? :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Well, I'm pretty sure that they were breaking some sort of law. Not that it'd ever really be fully enforced? :(
In my view it'd be impossible to police it - as the machine DOES pay the top prize out, just it never repeats - so in reality the manufacturer isn't doing anything wrong.

It does advertise a 'repeat chance', so the phrase 'this machine may at times offer a choice where the player has no chance of success' would negate the 'chance' part.

Not nice but probably true.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
discostu

Post by discostu »

I cant think of a single QPS that repeats the JP. Cashraker/fruitopia definately dont EVER. And same goes for the snakes one and the rest of that series.
pt

Post by pt »

discostu wrote:I cant think of a single QPS that repeats the JP. Cashraker/fruitopia definately dont EVER. And same goes for the snakes one and the rest of that series.
Cash racker is a great machine for repeats on jp, I'd say it gives a repeat 1 in every 3 jackpots

QPS machines tend to give 3 jackpots in a row so always try the next board
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

normally used to be just a silent one on cash adder dont know if the others were like that unlimited spins
discostu

Post by discostu »

pt wrote:
discostu wrote:I cant think of a single QPS that repeats the JP. Cashraker/fruitopia definately dont EVER. And same goes for the snakes one and the rest of that series.
Cash racker is a great machine for repeats on jp, I'd say it gives a repeat 1 in every 3 jackpots

Youve got the wrong machine if you think cash raker repeats 1 in 3 JPs.

I estimate i have had probably 1500 - 2000 JPs on it and never had a repeat and know of noone else you has either. Even on the chipped ones they dont repeat.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

discostu wrote:
pt wrote:

Youve got the wrong machine if you think cash raker repeats 1 in 3 JPs.

I estimate i have had probably 1500 - 2000 JPs on it and never had a repeat and know of noone else you has either. Even on the chipped ones they dont repeat.

ive seen plenty repeat, ive seen a few repeat whilst emptying them!, fruitopia could start a streak or even flash after doing skillspins a few times.. they loved to repeat while they were streaking, but it usually force the top feature on you, if you managed to get a jackpot when it was streaking, it would repeat most of the time...

but i doubt they play that well now-a-days..
mcd_chicken

Post by mcd_chicken »

I saw a Jackpot repeat before on AFU about a year ago, they do happen but very rare.

Bob,
http://www.fruitmachinefanatic.co.uk
Scott

Post by Scott »

i would quite happily walk away from a all fired up or clone leavin a jackpot on the win line. i,ve always thought why waste 25/30p or a quid if you aint got no shrapnel.

i,ve had hundreds off jackys on these and never seen a repeat, not doubtin it but it must be very very very rare.
Cobwebs 👆