# Presented in the Horizon II Cabinet

Just a clone isnt it?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

looks like it, pac man?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Crazy trails, Awful.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

at least its not got noels face on it :)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Same concept though.
Cobwebs 👆
tommya

Post by tommya »

Same shit different name
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

agreed its the same concept. but they musthave run out of ideas, like if you were a designer what would you think of. bearing in mine you must make it. not a DnoD style. or something thats already been done. something cpmpletly new???
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id do a fruit steps style machine with up and down nudges, up and down fruit steps, plus and minus numbers on the reels and a winplan that went up in reasonable amounts..

also the blocks would be variable, the machine would save for a jackpot, and for a streak pot, but it would compensate for these wins before and after they were available

features would be fair, and each one in order would give a higher win, so each stage of successful gambling would actually benefit the player.

also, the top two or three features would be pure skill, with the maximum winable amount being one or two stages above than the level cash amount.. meaning a skillfull player could win more than a nonskillfull player, but not able to rip jackpots too early

it would have a circle board that goes around on a fully random number generated by the hi lo reel..

there would be a couple of game over squares, death for an incorrect hi lo, and everything would be skill.. no yes/no gambles that couldnt be won.. no "bonus" squares with a death situation

also, no repeat win amounts that needed interaction by the player... two "streaks" one that is obviously a low amount accumilated by a series of wins.. called "win series" and on the feature stack.., and one that is above tha jackpot, and rolls in jp as first win of "streak" and the only way of getting above a jackpot
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Clone of It's Amazing. (Amazing is the only one I've seen in the flesh). At least nobody's cloning Road To Riches any more a la RR R2R.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Master of Games

Post by Master of Games »

as long as they produce this mass-trash, the whole point of playing is gone. Why was Deal Or No Deal ever invented??? Fucking load of plop ruined it for everyone, its cost us all the best box for sure.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Mr Move It wrote:Clone of It's Amazing. (Amazing is the only one I've seen in the flesh). At least nobody's cloning Road To Riches any more a la RR R2R.
It's not a clone of Amazing, as said it's a clone of TIOLI Crazy Trails that's been about for a while. Basically it has nothing you can play for, which renders it more useless than a DOND. One of the least playable machines of recent times, flat, no streak profile, and usually dead for some reason. Shite.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
AMK

Post by AMK »

Yep. The game is over. Just give it up. :lol:
... Join The Party!
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Mattb wrote:It's not a clone of Amazing, as said it's a clone of TIOLI Crazy Trails that's been about for a while. Basically it has nothing you can play for, which renders it more useless than a DOND. One of the least playable machines of recent times, flat, no streak profile, and usually dead for some reason. Shite.
Sorry, didn't realise. I saw the 3 extended boards and the DOND game, and Amazing was the first thing that sprung to mind. I looked up both on Barcrest's site just now and they seem to be based on each other.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep they aren't far off, though amazing did start off life as a £35JP back in it's original guise. Obviously on the 70 upgrade it became a good earner, though very rare now.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Mattb wrote: and usually dead for some reason. Shite.
Normally a sign..