Throw a wobbler

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
joel_winders

Throw a wobbler

Post by joel_winders »

Some lads in my local boozer keep raping one of the bandits which is throw a wobbler, they are blatently obvious the go in and buy 3 cheap drinks then play the bandit get jackpot 3 times then go without even drinking there drinks!

its really starting to hack off all of the regulars who play the bandits fair, but we have been discussing what they are using and cant pin it down to anything.

does anyone off here have an idea what or how there using / playing the bandit.

thanks !
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

There's a h-u-g-e TAW thread somewhere nearby, take a read through that, it should point you in the right direction... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
vimes

Post by vimes »

It could be that all your regulars aren't that good at playing bandits and simply end up filling the machine up so these guys win when they come in.

So how is it they win when your regulars lose? Possibly they use a gambling device used by most professional gamblers called "knowledge(tm)". This device allows you to always collect the best features, let's you know when to collect or gamble and allows you to walk away when the machine isn't going to pay any more.

I think you can find it on Ebay. :wink:
mjd

Post by mjd »

That would be good having a connection with the owner, Once they leave turn the machine off till the time their next due in :D
boom
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

that bit about buying cheap drinks and not touching them pretty much sums serious players!
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

its thirsty working gambling :roll:
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

Or not
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

bigv038 wrote:its thirsty working gambling :roll:
nah, just that u get kicked out if u dont buy a drink, and sure as hell aint gonna become an alcholic and buy pints each time
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Heheh - the sure sign of a gambler - a half empty half of coke by a machine. Definitely one of my trademarks :P

Once you get to about 2/3 cokes you've had enough! The £1 outlay is usually worth it though. :wink:

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

PLAYER "3 orange cordials and a 30 raise please :D " BARMAN "certainly sir :wink: "
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

martalwombat wrote:PLAYER "3 orange cordials and a 30 raise please :D " BARMAN "certainly sir :wink: "
Aye, and make sure its with water, not lemonade :-)
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

TAW usually does 3 jackpots something like red streak, Flash, STNW or SH or Reel Blasts
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Exactly that mate.

Best i've had is Flash (£42) Red Series (£35) 9 Blasts (£25) 8 winspins (£14) then £3 after. £119 out for about £65 in. Not bad at all 8)

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
joel_winders

Post by joel_winders »

so do you lot think hes not using anything then and is being very lucky and catching it everytime its full ?

he does play extreemly fast but im sure ive seen one of the holding something need the bottom tray what is he doing there ?
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

If he plays fast he is probably just forcing it and sticking quite a fair bit in. I did it the other week and it cost me about £45 to get about £85 - 90 out of it.

Check how many coins he is chucking in next time