Vamp it Up Streak for £150

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Vamp it Up Streak for £150

Post by JG »

The latest on Arcadia, what piffle! A £150 streak on Vamp - where do these clowns get these stories from?
Ok, I'm guilty of going on Arcadia from time to time, but you have to laugh when you see something as silly as that!
Absolute piffle poffle!
Fruiter

Post by Fruiter »

I've never been on arcadia and if that's the kind of thing they're chatting i'll not bother :lol:
mjd

Post by mjd »

what would happen if you deliberately lost for as long as possible (or took £1)?

that amount seems silly though.. unless he knocked back in a special kind of way
boom
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Even when you buzz it up for the collect prize streak it doesn't go above £50. I only read Arcadia for comic value to which it can provide a chuckle for being so horrendous.

Post by Guest »

Have they put up a Happy Campers total hopper emptier yet? :lol:

Or shown you how to get skill nudges on Chav It? :D
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Megazone wrote:Have they put up a Happy Campers total hopper emptier yet? :lol:

Or shown you how to get skill nudges on Chav It? :D
hmm, you take the p*** out of arcadia, and you slag the people on there off, but when the internet was a place worth looking for information, i think you'll find that r-cadia was the place to be. when mike ran the fruit index and the fruit index board, we managed to poach a few people from there but with the events of darren and graham spamming the boards2go board we had we moved to this site...

ther were more tricks and tips shared on r-cadia and superarcadia than you will ever know.
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Also Megazone,

I dont see you as a likely candidate for "Unknown" or "good" info.....You are one the guys sitting back asking questions....probably annoyed that theres no "free emptiers" on that site, hence taking the piss.....

Although it has now become mostly a place of pisstaking and bullshit, there were and i believe still are some pretty knowledgeable people who occasionally breeze by it.

Get the facts before knocking a forum. When i first came on here i had a go on that board saying it was simply full of people who want an arguement or just want to insult you.....But thats not totally true.

King

Post by Guest »

I'm referring to what that forum is like now, not before.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Mega Zone wrote:I'm referring to what that forum is like now, not before.
there are about 5 or 6 people on this site with the ability to make a steady profit from fruit machines, these people post reguarly and seem to know what they are on about (im not sure if im counting myself within this group)

there are people who visit and read to see whats going on on the online "community"

there are lots of other people looking for info and just coming on because they have an interest etc..

super arcadia has about 10 full on pro fruit machine players that do not post about anything fruit related and only talk off their board, they keep the board alive through sheer bordom and habit.. afterall its been there 10 years now, they are used to logging on there! for about 3 years it was my opening page on my web-browser!

megazone, im sorry mate, but you havent got a clue what you are on about, just leave it out yeah?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Hey Spyder.

Are Darren and Graham still the moderators on the superarcadia board? Darren travels about with Will-ko. Graham has had a job for a couple of years now.

There were some good players on there. Butler King and Roamin Reels spring to mind.
drop the lot

Re: Vamp it Up Streak for £150

Post by drop the lot »

[quote="&quot"]The latest on Arcadia, what piffle! A £150 streak on Vamp -quote]seems to me like why bother u know everyone knows the infos shite..............so???????????????????????/
I love it when a plan comes together
harry 3

Post by harry 3 »

Arcadia was good late nineties. Now chav schoolkids who just swear a lot.
Some good people on there.
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

All fruit related sites have a handfull of good players try meeting people or exchanging numbers this is how a true player works rather than going online and posting the empty all over.To many industry bods visit these sites regularly they know a machine is being manipulated but may not Know how they read the info a week later every man and his dog have fucked it up HENCE RECHIP...enough said...
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
Robby_autoshop

New players

Post by Robby_autoshop »

mr cheese wrote:All fruit related sites have a handfull of good players try meeting people or exchanging numbers this is how a true player works rather than going online and posting the empty all over.To many industry bods visit these sites regularly they know a machine is being manipulated but may not Know how they read the info a week later every man and his dog have fucked it up HENCE RECHIP...enough said...
Yes, but every1 must start somewhere. Am i rite? even u where a poor player at 1 stage losein most of ur pocket money pushin £1 after £1 in, so i ask this is they any tips 4 gettin off the reel & on the broad as quickly as poss? so i can get more of an understandin 4 the game.
spa

Re: New players

Post by spa »

Robby_autoshop wrote:
mr cheese wrote:All fruit related sites have a handfull of good players try meeting people or exchanging numbers this is how a true player works rather than going online and posting the empty all over.To many industry bods visit these sites regularly they know a machine is being manipulated but may not Know how they read the info a week later every man and his dog have fucked it up HENCE RECHIP...enough said...
Yes, but every1 must start somewhere. Am i rite? even u where a poor player at 1 stage losein most of ur pocket money pushin £1 after £1 in, so i ask this is they any tips 4 gettin off the reel & on the broad as quickly as poss? so i can get more of an understandin 4 the game.
Yeah, everyone was. You start somewhere, aracdes, pubs etc. Meet people. It's amazing who you meet.

Since joining here i've met 3 people who lightly post on these boards.

You want to leard something, buy a crap machine, play it til you're board, learn it. Even the shittest machines have too meet % at some point.

I picked up a WWTBAMH for £100 to my door, had seen it about in a couple of places so bought it and learned it inside out. The machine has paid for itself and the next one. Hopefully the next one will pay for 2 more and WWTBAMH can get sold. Hell, I could scrap it and come out smelling of roses. There's about 7 other globals this way with the same reel layouts too. Work out a good method and then you're talking, swapping with others, building up your knowledge.

Best bet it something that's cloned over and over.