Barcrest "Jiggin in the Rigging" - how to make it

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
jacobsdad

Barcrest "Jiggin in the Rigging" - how to make it

Post by jacobsdad »

Hi,

I've just purchased a second hand Barcrest "Jiggin in the Rigging" fruity from Ebay. It works fine, however, it's set to give £5 of free credit and won't take cash. It does have a coin mech connected.

I'd like to get the machine to take (and give) cash. It's no fun playing for free cash.

Can anyone advise how I can get the machine to play for real? The cables inside are a real rats nest!

Thanks,
RH.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Giving free credits i would say the bottom door is open, close the door secure to disable free play, failing that mate i don't know, someone will know but i'm fairly sure thats the answer.
Cobwebs 👆
jacobsdad

Post by jacobsdad »

Thanks.

All the doors are locked shut. It also allows cheats to be enabled.

No fun playing when it gives you the money! :(
jacobsdad

SOLVED!

Post by jacobsdad »

I just wanted to thank you for your advice.

There is a white switch to the left of where the lower door frame sits. This had a bracket screw remove, so even when the door was shut, the switch didn't activate and the machine believed the door was open. I refitted the switch and now the machine goes in to a different mode.

There's still a fault (PND HOPPER EMPTY) and the machine has a bank of £14.40 displayed, but I'll start a new thread for that issue.

Thanks for your help. :D
mr cheese

Post by mr cheese »

Put in refill key turn to refil put in pound coins 20ps etc turn key back collect bank and bobs ya uncle fannys ya aunt ............
Bang Tidy,Potatoes,Shittiiiiing,Smash Ya Back Doors In....
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Isn't Jiggin' a global machine...?