trailblazer

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Some things in life lead me to believe that we are surrounded by a bunch of idiots...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
PMK

Post by PMK »

My dads bigger than ur dad!!

£90 in and no board? I probably would have stopped at £10-£15!!

Electro's dead? No way!!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Surely you shouldn't have to invest much more than a £5 to check a 'coin? Not only because of the choice of numerical display, but the 'feel' of 'em when they are stone...
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

lol
Attachments
images_4_120.jpg
images_4_120.jpg (4 KiB) Viewed 355 times
Little discipline = BIG issue

Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

Some of you obviously can't read or distinguish between when people make 2 different points. It didn't cost me £90 to check an Electrocoin!!! As for liking broken teeth and stitches, it wouldn't be me who ends up with them so yes I do enjoy them thanks very much. Its very simple, next person I catch is gonna get it, they know who they are and should know better than to trespass on my hallowed territory... they WILL be punished either physically or through paying a hefty fine and if they think I'm joking they are very sadly mistaken... basically, any cash they have on them will be confiscated as it is in fact my money, I don't care if they had it on them before they got to my territory, once they are ON my turf it is MY money. Anyone who doesn't like it, SUE ME!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, I met a fat sod who once demanded money off of me for playing 'his' machine. He followed me to the next pub and tried to demand £23 quid off of me. Desperate or what?! ;)
PMK

Post by PMK »

I was aware that u didn't mean the electrocoin as my reply stated!! I was referring to the blazer.

So where is YOUR hallowed turf?
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

haahahahaha

good job i dont play much and dont travel, makes me wonder how a bos-eyed fat loser who spunks his dole all week and thinks he's a pro finds the time to be rock hard..
badders2

Post by badders2 »

lets all have meet there
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
messiah

Post by messiah »

Electrocoinist wrote:Some of you obviously can't read or distinguish between when people make 2 different points. It didn't cost me £90 to check an Electrocoin!!! As for liking broken teeth and stitches, it wouldn't be me who ends up with them so yes I do enjoy them thanks very much. Its very simple, next person I catch is gonna get it, they know who they are and should know better than to trespass on my hallowed territory... they WILL be punished either physically or through paying a hefty fine and if they think I'm joking they are very sadly mistaken... basically, any cash they have on them will be confiscated as it is in fact my money, I don't care if they had it on them before they got to my territory, once they are ON my turf it is MY money. Anyone who doesn't like it, SUE ME!
Why not just becoming a professional robber then?

You would make more money than the fruits, and apparently you have no moral objection nor fear of reprisal?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

Electrocoinist wrote:Some of you obviously can't read or distinguish between when people make 2 different points. It didn't cost me £90 to check an Electrocoin!!! As for liking broken teeth and stitches, it wouldn't be me who ends up with them so yes I do enjoy them thanks very much. Its very simple, next person I catch is gonna get it, they know who they are and should know better than to trespass on my hallowed territory... they WILL be punished either physically or through paying a hefty fine and if they think I'm joking they are very sadly mistaken... basically, any cash they have on them will be confiscated as it is in fact my money, I don't care if they had it on them before they got to my territory, once they are ON my turf it is MY money. Anyone who doesn't like it, SUE ME!

what a prick this makes you sound , none of us regulars like bullys m8 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and if your planning on becoming a regular , you've a long way to climb to get any respect and credibility back after this shower of shit.
Little discipline = BIG issue

PMK

Post by PMK »

I think it's all a but Tongue in cheek mr hop!!

The devils advocate if u like.

The mike parry of talksport.
discostu

Post by discostu »

pussy
badders2

Post by badders2 »

feeling i know who this electrocoin is your aliens still getting done lmao
pompey are in league one ha ha ha
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

PMK wrote:I think it's all a but Tongue in cheek mr hop!!

The devils advocate if u like.

The mike parry of talksport.

i've come to the same conclusion now ,but was'nt sure to to start with.