Dirty Cheating Betfred Terminals...

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
messiah

Post by messiah »

I presume that you didn't understand my post.

To elucidate the situation further, let me explain.

By performing statistical analysis of the frequency an event occurs, it will be possible to give yourself the edge by identifying trends that show certain numbers/balls/splashes of paint are more likely to occur based upon past performance, and hence extrapolate this trend into the future.

ie By attributing the frequency that numbers come up - a numerical analysis may be performed.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you buy two tickets do you have twice as much chance of winning?
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

of course ,,,,, thats a given

thats not even the issue , the point was you misread my original thread regarding no numerical values whatsoever thus no system beating numerical analysis is possible .

you just tried to twist its meaning m8 and rubbish it , for no reason , you over examined it to invent a meaning that simply wasn't there, in order to come up with a point that wasn't even in question .

you sir owe me an apology
Little discipline = BIG issue

messiah

Post by messiah »

trayhop123 wrote:of course ,,,,, thats a given

thats not even the issue , the point was you misread my original thread regarding no numerical values whatsoever thus no system beating numerical analysis is possible .
I can only presume that you don't understand what I have written.

I apologise for your ignorance.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i fully understand , believe me , i do ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, your theory is sound , but wasn't even in question .

im saying because splashes of paint on plastic balls have no numerical value whatsoever in the contex of how the lottery is played, that any attempt at a numerical based system for financial advance is futile .

you did ,,,,,,,,,, whether you like it or not , twist its meaning and rubbish it

please feel free to reiterate in great detail , if im stil wrong

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the fucking lottery is random..
a lot more random than section 16 fruit machines and fobt roulette
yeah, one ball might be bashed or 1 gram heavyer..
but they test the balls for faults reguarly

if i buy 4 tickets, do i have double the chance of me winnning compared to someone who only bought 2?
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

so basicly we are tryin to work out a Method for the lottery.

then it will get chipped lol

On a Chipped camalot lottery terminal the print ticket light will stay on

i found an unchipped one last week in tesco's...... made millions

then shoved it all in Tuppenny nudger goin for a Red nudge :lol:
JG

Post by JG »

^^^^^^Deja vu? Puffing Billy? Lol, like it.

Also may I say, "My brain hurts!"

Cheers.
JG
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

this thread somehow went from being a moan about roulette terminals to a bloody national lottery mass-debate :)

Stop mass-debating!!! I'm sick and tired of national BLOODY lottery. This year I spent £1000 of ladbroke's money on it and didn't even win £10 once. You can bet on uk national lottery now, 3 numbers gets you £600 odd. I'll tell you all a good bet, pick your six numbers, go to Ladbrokes, write them on a slip, and the instructions 20 x (whatever stake) trebles. If you get 3 up you're still multiplying your stake by 30 (3 times £10) and if you get more you win a lot more, obviously if you get 6 you are gutted but still get 600 to 1 for your money - not bad! I usually do it for £5 (20 x 25p) so I'd win a massive £3000 for picking 6 out of 6 on the lottery :( well, u could always do a £1 sixfold I suppose...but I don't think they payout the millions.

Anyway, can we get back to moaning about the terminals???? I found a william hill shitbox that had done 150 spins no 0 and decided to chase it... £580 later 243 spins still no 0... FIXED!
Dave FOBT King

Post by Dave FOBT King »

this thread somehow went from being a moan about roulette terminals to a bloody national lottery mass-debate

Stop mass-debating!!! I'm sick and tired of national BLOODY lottery. This year I spent £1000 of ladbroke's money on it and didn't even win £10 once. You can bet on uk national lottery now, 3 numbers gets you £600 odd. I'll tell you all a good bet, pick your six numbers, go to Ladbrokes, write them on a slip, and the instructions 20 x (whatever stake) trebles. If you get 3 up you're still multiplying your stake by 30 (3 times £10) and if you get more you win a lot more, obviously if you get 6 you are gutted but still get 600 to 1 for your money - not bad! I usually do it for £5 (20 x 25p) so I'd win a massive £3000 for picking 6 out of 6 on the lottery well, u could always do a £1 sixfold I suppose...but I don't think they payout the millions.

Anyway, can we get back to moaning about the terminals???? I found a william hill shitbox that had done 150 spins no 0 and decided to chase it... £580 later 243 spins still no 0... FIXED!

SHOULD HAVE CHASED HARDER OR PICKED 26 - ALWAYS WORKS I HAVE A SYSTEM ! HA
silent g

Post by silent g »

the national lottery started 16years ago and since then my dad has put about £10 a week on it,thats about £8320 and he has got 3 number up about every 5or6 times so he is still at a loss of £6930.

waste of monies if you ask me.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Dave FOBT King wrote:obviously if you get 6 you are gutted but still get 600 to 1 for your money - not bad! I usually do it for £5 (20 x 25p) so I'd win a massive £3000 for picking 6 out of 6 on the lottery well, u could always do a £1 sixfold I suppose...but I don't think they payout the millions
why not have the 6 numbers you pick on a normal lottery ticket then you mong.
Electrocoinist

Post by Electrocoinist »

good point :)
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

my dad mirror's g's ,,,,,,,,,,,, puts on around 10-20 a week , spread over both draws , and different games , thunderball etc ,,,,,,,,,, and has never had more than 4 numbers ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, must be down thousands.

Thumper

Post by Thumper »

People don't play the lottery in the hope of breaking even with tenners. Its that 1 in 14 million chance that encourages me to hand over £2 for my two lines each draw.