Flying High

Discuss Barcrest Fruit Machines Here..
PEN

Post by PEN »

Thanks guys.

If you remember it, can I aks you a couple more questions please?

1. I've never seen the extra life light come on - anyone ever had one? what do you need to get it?

2. Also, what happens if you manage to light 3 red circles?

FInally, Someone said that for a streak you get the jpt /rpt and then say play 4 more boards to see if it's streaking.

What does play 4 more boards mean? Does it mean 4 more goes on the feature wheel?

Many thanks for any help

PEN
Matty

Post by Matty »

[quote="&quot"]Thanks guys.

FInally, Someone said that for a streak you get the jpt /rpt and then say play 4 more boards to see if it's streaking.

Seems like you are getting cinfussed maybe with CA, collect 3 shit boards and the 4th will flash?
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
PEN

Post by PEN »

&quot wrote:
PEN wrote:Thanks guys.

Seems like you are getting cinfussed maybe with CA, collect 3 shit boards and the 4th will flash?
Sorry Matty, I don't understand.

Can you please tell me waht you mean by CA etc.?

Thx
Matty

Post by Matty »

Cash attack by crest!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Extra Life - this is only obtained via landing on a Mystery, and it giving you an Extra Life from here... ;)

3 Red Symbols - Kicks IM mode in, you can't die...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

neil222 wrote:this is a great m/c, it loves to streak. there is method of play where you play for reel setups for j/p of golden hold. dont play for features on winline alway hold cherrys or bars with the jps above or below winline and get on board via exchange after gamble. if you have 2 jps 2 above or below play for the move back 3 for bonus nudges and nudge other jp 2 above win line and play for golden hold. i have taken 75 of these for less than a tenner in dozen of times. you have to understand the importance of reel setups on this m/c
Try to make sure that you get 1 JP sign at the bottom of the reels as later chips will just give a dead board as it cant offer nudges, well more than 3
justice For The 96