2008 deal or no deal jackpot change and questions

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
andys88

2008 deal or no deal jackpot change and questions

Post by andys88 »

Hi I'm Andy

I'm kind of new to all this, iv'e always wanted a fruit machine and i had the chance to buy one so i did. Its a 2008 DOND The Big Deal £70 jackpot it has a scorpion 5 board in it. its all in working order with all the keys and a few spares, iv'e been looking on various forums and reading the manual to get myself familiar with the way they work. I know some stuff about electronics and computers as i did a national diploma in electronics and i align and test industrial lasers for a living and fix phones, tablets and computers in my spare time, so i'm clued up about some stuff just not fruit machines.

The machine didn't have a not reader in it when i bought it, but i bought one and managed to get it coded in and it put the hopper level up to £350 when it says on the hopper that it should only take it up to £250? is this right? It had previously been a £35 jackpot but is currently a £70 jackpot i would like to revert it back as the £35 decals came with it. I bought a changeable jackpot key and a 50p/£35 jackpot key but every time i insert them it just gives me a error 91 stake key error. i noticed in the game rom chips it says "big deal 95426386 lo £70 std scorp5" and "big deal 95426387 hi £70 std scorp5" im guessing the jackpot is set on the software on these chips? where can i get hold of some more? or is it just settings on the dill switches i need to change?

Another this is not really a problem but i doesn't take new 5p's and 10p's is there a mod you can do to make it accept them? it had a mei cashflow v5.01 in it.

If anyone could help me that would be much appreciated.

Andy
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the float level goes up when you add a note acceptor, basically to prevent it from running out of coins.

you can buy a replacement mech to take the new 5p's and 10's.

I would advise against buying a replacement mech for the time being as a new £1 coin will be in circulation soon, you will need to reprogram or replace your mech then anyways.. :)
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

u didnt answer is otherquestoins buzzbod