Double UP

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Double UP

Post by JG »

This was properly full. One of the local addicts had pumped it.

Over the back and first board went up to £12 on the cash shots. Entering super board, but no phones.

Question. Why is it so hard to get phones? Very hard to get more than a tenner on them, yet it blocks like crazy.

Anyway I decide just to milk board values. However it's in a mood where it wants about £10 per board, so it becomes evident that collecting £7 is NOT how I'm going to beat this.

Change of plan, if you can call it that. I want my phones. Result is I get £60 deep on 50p stake and no phones. Still seems to be in the same state as when I got on it. Blast! Up to £1 stake, will force out the phones on £1 stake red letters. Straight away it obliges and £70 deep it fills the name and here are the phones.

Yippee it's the 1p box, but third offer C p A o S t H for a £80ish pot, alas not the 1er like 50p stake.

Was it free? Well errrr not really, I don't think. What did become evident was the silly anti force anti play nonsense that was active. I can't say too much about that, sorry.

However to summarise...

Why so hard to get phones? They're rigged boxes, rigged offers, so why are they protected way more than Queen WATC which is rigged boxes, fair offers?

Also I would say it gave cashpot from phones as it had been pumped then I blasted another £60 into it then got phones....OR....did I luck out and I should have taken a beating?

Bloody hard to get value out ths game, even when you're trying to be clever with it.

Also, the Deal and Bust hates to land doesn't it?
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol are you serious?
Going skint....
JG

Post by JG »

Why wouldn't I be?
JG
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

JG never jokes around
BFK

Post by BFK »

Good games
JG

Post by JG »

GaryChandler wrote:JG never jokes around

:)

For what it's worth, this story is true and deadly serious. I thought I'd share a fruit related tale on a fruit forum, somewhat controversial these days and that's no joke. It feels tighter than Queen which is odd as it has a worse Dond game.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

"has a worse dond game" how many games have you played to know that, you said you got a cashpot?! so id say 50+ games to dream of saying that, from your post it sounded like you hardly played many!

"Bloody hard to get value out ths game, even when you're trying to be clever with it." how did you "try to be clever"?! you're incredibly unlucky not to do well "milking board values", especially as it was "properly full"?! unique in the fruit machine world if it's "hard to get value out"?!

"deal or bust hates to land" - ever played a power play (or ALOT of donds)?!

ob using JGs account?!

;) lol you prob worked out an empty or decent method and just did the worst anti fire post!
Going skint....
ob

Post by ob »

BFK wrote:Good games

Thank God for that the pmk seal off approval! I hear cp offers are plentiful on these fill your boots lads

Reality is the game is rigged to fuck like all new deals.

Don't you tire off giving your seal of approval to shite games Paul?
JG

Post by JG »

Correct. I've played about 10 deal games on Double Up ever. Just from those games you can see the offers are worse than your older deals. However I've seen this game played loads by a couple of local punters, it is a worse deal game than most other Bell Fruits. In my opinion. Which could be totally wrong.

One example of trying to be clever is letting the machine go into attract for a minute or so. Suddenly the £2/£3 board costs are back. Coincidence? I think not. One aspect where it seems better is in filling the trail. Big One, Mega Rich, Happy Hour and Queen will hold you one letter off for £20 or so, sometimes even when they've phoned for peanuts beforehand. However on PREVIOUS Double Up playing exploits, it can phone, fob you off and then do red letters and hold you one letter off for an age only to roll in cherries. However white letters will normally give. You can do the flick down to 25p and spin to burn off the trail if you're playing on 50p (which I was to start off with) just to get you a quicker board if it is in a mood.

I'm not too sure what you're getting at with the next bit of the paragraph. I think it's just sarcasm/doubting things I said. Well ok, just your opinion I guess but the regular punter was looking hot under the collar when I walked in, said he'd done a stack in already and it was full. I have tea, drink a couple of pints, chat for 45 mins or so and when I go back in the bar area he's still on it, cursing and moaning and then he let's me have it. Straight over the back first pound. Yes it might have done GATW, dob, bob, plob, blob before he got on it, but that's as 'properly full' as you're ever going to see.

Yeah I know in a sense most games are hard to get value if you play them anything but the right way. Buzz a Seal up to £100 past phones and then try to see how far you get collecting £3 wins hoping for the repeat. You'll probably find that hilarious, well good, glad to be of amusement to you. A dial that's well behind will briefly boost to over 50p on 10p stake boost from bonus if it has had £100 shoved through it and nothing collected.

I'm extremely pessimistic about Powerplays. I know some folk love them. Yes I have played a lot of deals and I know that deal or bust even when 'lively' is still usually a bust. Not a smokescreen either. Try buzzing up over phones and switching stake and usually you'll end up with a headache, not cashpot offer. It loves to deal, take value back and then deal again, it IS hard to bank them up. You're forced into chasing for an uber rare good box. Not so hard on older deals, but this?!?

Not OB, only I use my account now. AMK had access between 2012-2013.

Were you Stokie on Jackpotty by any chance?
JG
ob

Post by ob »

I mean fair fucking play to anyone actually making on the likes off this and queen etc on a regular basis
JG

Post by JG »

Shit. I just posted that on my OB account, meant to use this JG one.

What I was going to say is fair fucking play to anyone making decent money on the likes of this and Queen etc on a regular basis
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

ob wrote:Thank God for that the pmk seal off approval! I hear cp offers are plentiful on these fill your boots lads

Reality is the game is rigged to fuck like all new deals.

Don't you tire off giving your seal of approval to shite games Paul?
No.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Lets be honest, Paul could nick a raise on anything
BFK

Post by BFK »

Only through extensive research and hard graft young Gary.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

i don't make regularly on those games, hardly touched em since an initial play around. just think making generalities (which probably end up being correct) should be based on a significantly larger sample eg NOT getting a cashpot after a couple of games and Not actually losing then moaning they are rigged!!! I've put 300 in a mist to get a cashpot before and lost 200 after getting the ton box on a double chance, 2 sessions that would make you run a mile!

anyway probably not much point in this sort comment from me, we all know players like to exaggerate losses and cry when they lose a couple ton despite being hundreds of k up lifetime! not my style though.

yes i was stokie, they barred me for questioning a guy who suggested anyone who made no attempt to go to a meet was out of order! and for asking if there was a way to not see steelfixs new fruits posts! opinions not welcome there, yes there's less bitterness but there's no real substance over there. whoever has power, shouldn't have it as they can't take critisism or see the woods for the trees! total mugs imo (mods i mean)
Going skint....