Double UP

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

You don't play pubs tho mostly arcades
JG

Post by JG »

BFGs are very complicated. They don't have a cyclic save for a GATW contrary to popular belief. Essentially mistakes or rough luck over a period of time lead to an excess of % that is paid as a GATW or two or three.

I've had a fair few GATWs (non forced, button induced etc) but usually just a single flat 100 out of nowhere. That said I had a Live in an arcade do 200 on me the other month. It's rare but it happens.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Duplicate posting deleted
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

I played £100 pub fruits pretty much every day of the week 5-15 hrs a day for at least the first year of their release.

Still do a couple of regular pubs a week now. So I think I've played enough to of had the odd GATW Tbf.
JG

Post by JG »

Fair enough then Paul. Some people do seem to get better than average luck, although mathematically everyone should get the same luck. It's just the logistics of the universe we live in.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

luck isn't just measured in natural gatws! i played about 40 powerplays straight without ANYTHING repeating - bust, cashpot, button gatw or bells! £21 fucking pound offers off of fakes are also fucking annoying!

can turbos do less than 200 then?!

last calendar year i reckon i had 20 natural gatws, of which at least half broke.
Going skint....
BFK

Post by BFK »

Not unusual what u say there about pp's. I've had a fair few cashpots repeat and Tbf the odd ton off the bust but the button???? All of about 3 in total I would say!! And I've played a lot!! Think it was about 6 months in before I had a repeat on anything on powers.

But this isn't a luck thread. I originally responded to the bloke that said he got a nat GATW on a double up and was amazed to see it go past the ton and not see it do the £200 like all the others.

As far as I know the only 2 deals that 'have' to do the £200 on credit break are pures and golden games. All the others 'can' but certainly don't have to if ur fortunate enough to spawn one.

Don't know about turbos bubbles. Every mega I've had off bust has gone flat. Admittedly it's not been many.

Actually I'm just thinking. Seals and bank on its???? Don't they have to do the £200??

Once again every mega I've had on them from bust has always been flat.
BFK

Post by BFK »

The person to ask about this is OB.

He's had gatws on every deal out there.
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

I've never had a mega on a seal or bank on it credit so I've no idea,turbos more often than not go for a shitty amount when they credit from my experience
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

never had a triple not do 200. as for turbo i've only ever experienced the full 200, but not like i've had more than 4 or 5! because others are pretty rare it's hard to say but i'd have been expecting 200 on double up as well if it credit broke! iknow some one who used to think bankers offer was guaranteed 200!! i said "are you fucking serious?"! had so many break for fuck all and he said he was about 10 from 10! funny old game!
Going skint....
doingthem

Post by doingthem »

Don't think I've ever had a triple take a credit thinking about it....had a gatw on 1 a few weeks ago ton and absolute stone after
JG

Post by JG »

I always thought Access All Areas had to give 200 if they broke off the bust. Nope. £108.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Good to see that time my posting didn't take a credit and repeat itself.
JG
Boulderdash

Post by Boulderdash »

So given this machine is so reticent to give phones can you assume it's got value in it when it does?

Some of the other ones like Midas Touch or Queen that deal constantly for £9 are a bit pointless.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

doingthem wrote:Don't think I've ever had a triple take a credit thinking about it....had a gatw on 1 a few weeks ago ton and absolute stone after
Hethersett had a Triple last year. Was usually good. On one occasion it must have cost a tenner for a board but it went GATW and broke for 200. Tried another board but it was absolutely stone dead! Cash Pot was 100 from what I remember.