Dond vip £100jp

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Triton

Dond vip £100jp

Post by Triton »

Hi all, not posted anything for a while as I have been having a long break from the fruities well....ever since the £100JP cam in to be honest as I think they take way too much to pay any decent amount and cost far too much to try for a board etc.. So I decided to play the nice new shiny DOND VIP machine last night......to cut a long story short £180 in and it forces a £50 DOND board on me which I decided to take and walk as this machine just takes the P!! far too many forced wins - stupid Gold bars constantly blocking the red feature board - Cash or bust landing on £5 about 8 times out of 10!! - major block at £10 - I think in the end it had offered me virtually every feature and cash amount on the board except for the VIP STREAK!! lol Once again a £100 JP machine giving me a good enough reason to never touch another fruit machine again!!

I just wondered what other players experiences were of this one??

Andy
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
JG

Post by JG »

Hi Andy. You're not alone, it's a pig of a machine. The forced wins are ridiculous, well beyond ridiculous.
This is a worrying trend on new machines. It's a pity you played it in the first place, but vowing never to play it again is sensible. No one I have spoken to remotely likes this game. It alienates everyone! Terrible programming.

Because it rips the piss, it passes test and stays around for a bit, but it will disappear into obscurity.

On 74% you're getting a huge chunk of that, almost 40% in forced wins.

I saw one in a pub the other day. Pressed the left hold to see last win and noticed two gold bars on red reels. Aha, someone has had the £4 jackpot I said to myself. Ignore that VIP nonsense, that's the fake jackpot you're not getting.
JG
Triton

Post by Triton »

Yes i'm afraid it seems to be the case that following the dreadful Reflex gaming machines which also never offer a Jackpot unless a few hundred ton has gone over the back with nothing collected!! other manufacturers are following suite, the forced wins are a way of evening up the percentage without having to give a large win or streak out.

I will defo not play this machine again and also be careful about playing any new Bellfruit as if this is their new breed there's only worse to come!! The worst thing about the programming is that it is so blatantly obvious that your getting the piss taken out of you......even the Cash or bust is almost predictable where as on older DOND clones this could happily give a good feature, £40 cash wins and even Mega Streak.

The day of the decent pub machine is slowly drawing to a close, there is no moneys worth or even playability on these piles of garbage......I mean what average local punter would play £20 worth of spins to achieve a feature board that returns a fiver if your lucky enough for it not to have spun in a couple of gold bars amounting to £2 quid!! Seriously!!!
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
flashback

Post by flashback »

Nobody that wants a gamble will entertain this dross, I don't see what the companies are trying to achieve other than alienate everyone!! Most punters already used to deals must think the thing is broken with the derisory offers that don't make sense, don't blame you if you don't touch another machine - VIP seems to typical of the way things are going and I just don't get it, i'll throw all sorts at something if i'm getting a fair gamble but not rigged dross
ob

Post by ob »

They really are taking the piss these days with new games all companies same rubbish forced wins rigged deal games.... alienate everyone but the biggest addict.

I can't help feeling reflex are to blame as every other company seems to want to copy their profiles.
ridye

Post by ridye »

It's a clone of Bank Job Rob The Lot or similar just with Noel's face slapped on.

I always knew the day would come when Bell Fruit gaming would lower their standard to this level, expect another 99 DOND themed Bank Job clones coming your way.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

ob
03-01-2008, 12:13 PM
12 of the 16 are £10 or below, so from 50 HAN features you'd expect 35 - 40 of them to be £10 or under. all 50 is unlikely, but possible.
More likely it's selective memory.
I have it on good authority, the value behind the box is random.

No its not selective memory mate, Ive never had over £10 on the game, and have had it about 50 times, well at least 30 going on the safe side. Even if it were 30 the chance of 10 or less every time is 3/4 to the power of 30 which = 1/6000, random my arse mate, I don't think anyone would agree that the box is random on this.

Hang on a minute too, not only have I not had over £10, I have never been left with an amount over £10 when there is only 2 boxes left, they are BOTH £10 or less. The odds of this if it were random are 1 in a million +.

Perhaps this one is on a different program, thats all I can surmise, the cleudo in there is chipped so you cant wedge and it loses the 2/11 alot aswell.

lol what a player! ;)
Going skint....