Deal or no Deal Gold £70 help needed please

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
nego2004

Deal or no Deal Gold £70 help needed please

Post by nego2004 »

Please help just bought one of these for home use and on demo mode some features are limited, like it wont give me any kind of streak or cash pot without cobing it and wont goto skill continue unless i tap the left hold button to cheat for these. I just don't want the hassle in playing on real play with lots of coins. Says the software version is BFG gold 578. Will i have to update or chip the machine to unlock everything on demo? if so how do i do this? Thanks :)
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

the machine will never play normally in demo mode...
nego2004

Post by nego2004 »

I had dond power of 5 35jp and in demo mode it offered everything without blocking anything, it must be the program version on the machine, i know it doesnt play the same on demo but you should at least be able to have access to everything without it blocking particular things like being able to light all the boxs for streak super streak and mega for example??
kong

Post by kong »

In demo mode you can normally do stuff like step the reels round, move around the board, choose features etc. Combination of holding buttons down (usually cancel + hold 1/2/3?) Would imagine it would work on this...
Oh good, another Reflex.