BFM Error Code 45

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
PubMachines

BFM Error Code 45

Post by PubMachines »

Hi.

I wonder if anyone has a BFM manual to hand and can tell me what error code 45 is about. I work with video arcade games and boxer but have VERY little knowledge of the AWPs

A friend has a Cops & Robbers Gold that has started giving error message 17 (which I now know to be a hopper issue) but also error code 45 which I have not been able to work out.
Before I visit him (not local) and check for blocked hopper / dirty opto etc, I wanted to see whet else I might need to think about taking to resolve the other error.

If anyone can enlighten me on error code 45 (especially when found in conjunction with error 17 which apparently happened at the same time), then I would be really obliged.

Many thanks
Kind Regards
Mark
Roppa11

Post by Roppa11 »

PubMachines wrote:Hi.

I wonder if anyone has a BFM manual to hand and can tell me what error code 45 is about. I work with video arcade games and boxer but have VERY little knowledge of the AWPs

A friend has a Cops & Robbers Gold that has started giving error message 17 (which I now know to be a hopper issue) but also error code 45 which I have not been able to work out.
Before I visit him (not local) and check for blocked hopper / dirty opto etc, I wanted to see whet else I might need to think about taking to resolve the other error.

If anyone can enlighten me on error code 45 (especially when found in conjunction with error 17 which apparently happened at the same time), then I would be really obliged.

Many thanks
Kind Regards
Mark
I've got one somewhere in the garage I'll dig it out when get a chance and post back on here. If I'm honest it's going to be fri night sat am I would imagine.
PubMachines

Post by PubMachines »

Roppa11 wrote:I've got one somewhere in the garage I'll dig it out when get a chance and post back on here. If I'm honest it's going to be fri night sat am I would imagine.
Awesome, thank you very much. There is no urgency just would like to get him going again - so as and when you have time, that would be fab :)
mikehilton

Post by mikehilton »

Sorry can't help much with this. 17 definitely hopper error. Sure it's not 48? after switching on and off a few times. If so just let that one time out.
PubMachines

Post by PubMachines »

mikehilton wrote:Sorry can't help much with this. 17 definitely hopper error. Sure it's not 48? after switching on and off a few times. If so just let that one time out.
I will check back with him - thank you very much for checking for me. By the sound of it, error 48 is not as serious :)
Mark
nepytune

Post by nepytune »

I have a manual and will post when I get home from work Around 7 ok m8.
nepytune

Post by nepytune »

Hi mate, I've looked at the BFM and there is no 45 in the manual strangely but code 17 reads PAY UNIT ERR, description reads HOPPER FAULT and action reads CHECK OPTO/JAM, hope this helps.
biffbaff64

Post by biffbaff64 »

Do you know what technology this is? If it's Scorpion 5 check to see if sound proms are fitted. As far as I remember, 4.4 is missing % key, 4.5 is missing sound proms, 4.8 is on/off alarm, and 4.9 is missing stake key.