Crazy fruits £250 jackpot, EPROM err 51 any idea what this is?

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Ethan

Crazy fruits £250 jackpot, EPROM err 51 any idea what this is?

Post by Ethan »

Hi guys, I'm trying to save a fruit machine that's been sat in storage at my work for years it's a red crazy fruits £250 jackpot, I plug it in and it starts itself up doing some checks and stuff but then an alarm goes off and a error shows on the screen EPROM err 51.

Does anyone have any idea what the error is? I've googled it but there not much info on anything on this machine.

Thanks , Ethan
DarylJG

Post by DarylJG »

Hey Ethan, does your company have access to the Bell-Fruit login? My advice would be to start with re-flashing a correct update, be it non-data or standard.

I've encountered this working on a few scorpion boards, the first step is always re-flashing where I work. 9 times out of 10, this works to a success
buzzer

Post by buzzer »

DarylJG wrote:Hey Ethan, does your company have access to the Bell-Fruit login? My advice would be to start with re-flashing a correct update, be it non-data or standard.

I've encountered this working on a few scorpion boards, the first step is always re-flashing where I work. 9 times out of 10, this works to a success
scorpian 4 boards do not get "flashed", eeproms contain the game program...

probably a faulty program card but could be a faulty program or sound eeprm.

have you made the the gamecard is inserted correcty? take it out and look for bent pins...