Double chance

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

JG wrote:Yes BFK, that's exactly what it did. I've had it on other new BFMs and also on my HOF it gave phones next board after 70 ;)
What other new bell fruits? Iv not really dabbled on new stuff. I'm to busy playing the £5 lady lucks for value.
JG

Post by JG »

I've seen it on Triple and Golden Game as well.
JG
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Seen phones after a £50 offer on a golden game
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I remember getting a board on golden game and it was dealing. Left me with 70 and shit. No marks so dealed 70 in box. Anybody have trouble seeing? Or is boxes different, or am I blind? Are these rigged on the phone game or random with just a price to come back after a shit box?
JG

Post by JG »

Boxes are very different, so not your eyesight. I don't really play them much, but from what I have played they don't seem as bent as Happy Hour and Big One. Phones are very random as per most new deals. You can have a good time getting phones back after a big box or you can find yourself £200 deep with not many shots at deal to show for it. A bit too haphazard for me, but some folks take them on in jest. Cashpots can sometimes be mostly free, a bit free or not bloody free at all. Anything goes basically, can't really say much more than that.
JG
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

now you've figured it out so well you must be smashing it jg?!
JG

Post by JG »

That's can't as in can't, not won't. I wouldn't say I'm smashing any new Bell Fruits and even if I was, I wouldn't admit it on here.
JG
ob

Post by ob »

I'll say one thing for them (golden games), they seem to have very often been left with £70 as the last box! Clearly from this players are loving them.

Jg's comments RE: cashpots are true, they are either free, partially free or not atall free, with no consistency whatsoever!
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

Never seen the game, let alone played one.
You put a lemon to shame, you bitter cunt.
amazing

Post by amazing »

Cash pot is free but u have to no when it's free there are two scenarios easy really
Enjoying life to the max!

I'll be back
ob

Post by ob »

Had loads of em not noticed anything discernable. Doesn't seem to make a difference whether it resets high when you get it or not. Also it seems to take no more than 45ish in general to phone again in any case.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Gg's for an example. 70 pot reset to 20 odd, built back up to 40 odd that is got and it then resets to 60 odd. Work that out.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
Cf

Post by Cf »

I still think a lot of the newer Bellfruits are testing profiles for the £100 jackpot. You don't often pay a huge amount for phones but they can be harsh coming back. Current jackpots are £70 with more often than of old repeats to £140. The £100 seems to sit nicely as an average which to me means as long as it doesn't repeat the profile can probably be left as it is.

Reflex and QPS probably don't need to change a thing as they're horribly rigged in the first place.
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

Snow white and the Sev...Ten tenners
6 million ways to pie....choose 1