Cash Ahoy vs GATW

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
JG

Cash Ahoy vs GATW

Post by JG »

Right. It feels like the Dond game on Cash Ahoy is so much more rigged than on GATW. does anyone agree with me? Or am I unlucky on cash ahoy.
JG
BFK

Post by BFK »

Cash ahoys are awful!

They can repeat on the £70 tho.

Despite how much u juice it up, unless u have Rob/OB style luck it rarely offers the CP or the £70.

Plus phones or fuckin maps in this case like to fuck off for £50 now and again even if u don't take the blasted things!!
ridye

Post by ridye »

I played Cash Ahoy last night

First board game, 'Press for Super CP', but no map upgrades buggered off for a few quid then £17 in Level 2 game, offer - CaShPoT thank you!

But we did have a horrible experience on one once. First board built something ridiculous like a £36 booty meter (As in, the one you can collect) but we thought sod it and took the game (Big Reds only) for £8. It decided to go on holiday for about £50 and then just went even more downhill...in the end we had to force it out and ended up losing about £70 a piece on it between 2 of us.

GATW are nice because of the reel advantage and the fact there are not a million values on the game - Get Big Reds only with a £70 CP and you have a 1 in 2 chance of JP! But all this can be a disadvantage if someone else has been and extracted all the value which is slightly harder to do on Cash Ahoy.

It's all swings and roundabouts really. Get either of them Dealing and you should be OK but stay on a dead one and you're screwed.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Can't stand Cash Ahoy. No physical reel and more values on the game is a killer.

GATW on the other hand I don't mind. As ridye says if you can get Big Reds DOND you have a very good chance of JP. This does mean though it'll often be a bit more dead and in that spot there's nothing to stop it giving you a £20/£35 finish with the £20 to mess it up.
Ruler of The World

Post by Ruler of The World »

Thanks for the info. Another game to add to my list.
ob

Post by ob »

Yeah you forget to mention its bloody hard work getting the big reds dond open. Sometimes it would take 50 from phones to do it. Personally found these pretty shite, poor man's cops and robbers, no blag, blocks the superboard a lot on phone boards, iffy for coming back the phones, rare cashpot offer. Had plenty phone first board and it's been hard work winning on them put it that way.

It is however better that cash ahoy being there is less amounts on the dond and there is a physical reel for the game.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Gatw seem generous on dob more than cnr and I havnt put a penny in gash ahoy.