Sankes and Ladders

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Northern Monkey

Sankes and Ladders

Post by Northern Monkey »

Dont think I have seen this one mentioned on here and definitely not seen it around before. Seemed to be very progressive up to the top with lots of holdovers and other incentives to plough on such as holdover with red reels; holdover with locked wild symbol. Also on the message from the banker button equivalent, a crafty one I had not seen before "Switch to £1 stake for a win spin".
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Yea I've seen one not played it tho
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
ridye

Post by ridye »

The only session I had on one of these was £40 in when it then had knocked out / held over so many times it let me have all the 3 flute icons or whatever the hell they are which then spins in Bells and asks 'Collect or spin again' (WTF!).

Anyway collect, jackpot, repeat YES, £140 thank you very much! Presumably it was some form of silent GATW board anyway.

But beware as can hold over forever and keep killing you even when it breaks the £40 cashpot 'barrier'
Northern Monkey

Yep got the flutes lit (non red) and the Big Money feature landed on bells and asked if I wanted to collect so played on - cashpot up to 70 by now and it went to Mega on same board. Flat.
ridye

Post by ridye »

Oh so it doesn't spin in another fruit win like I originally assumed it just lets you carry on with the board (For the inevitable Mega Streak)?
Northern Monkey

Yes - having declined the 70 it just went back to the board.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Ah, I assumed it just spins another fruit win. I too bottled it and collected bells. Not collecting a jp when a bellfruit offers it can be a risk I find. I got my cashpot up to £60. Took about £30 more for the jackpot.

I also had the £1 stake message. Very cheeky lol