Red Hot

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
kong

Post by kong »

Tried a board on a Red Hot yesterday as it had a vaguely enticing £52 CP. Board cost a rather reasonable £2, but was of course a £3 only board. All or nothing, death or glory, party or over then....

It cobs the game and spins £35 in, cheers! But it gets better, as it gets to the last offer with the CP. Noel has a little think, then proceeds to give out the most derisory offer I've ever seen, £35.01! Harsh. Guess I must have pissed him off...
ridye

Post by ridye »

Anyone ever had this shoot Streak Freak followed by...MEGA STREAK mid way through a totally normally looking average board? Happened to me this evening for the first time ever and I can easily say I've had hundreds of sessions on these and thought I had seen everything! (Including one session where I landed on the seemingly ultra rare 'Bonus Skill' square)

Post by 999329753 »

had a lovely 222 raise on a chilvers one the other day, and the £100 i.o.u was paid from the till. 20 in cob cashpot 70 , then 35 box. was collecrting out and tfrd a 5rr mid way cos the bar was empty apart from me. got a gatw next board for 140.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Nice
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

These things have all the enticements and can pay well if they all string together in a nice close sequence, that's what keeps me going back to them. Take a unit last night - cash pots on an average £36.xx and £52.xx. Not quite enough for me to take full on, but it was red boxing from the off so I had to delve a little deeper. To cut a long story short, the notable wins over an hour or so playing session were - 4x£40 COB's, 2x£20 COB's, both cash pots for £38.xx and £70 and two £70 boxes from the game. (2nd one giving me the get out of jail directly after the 4th £40 COB).
Raised about a ton even after that lot. Throw into the mix the possible GATW and £70 panel win off COB (rare) then it's an enticing enough balance of sweeties on offer to entice the slightly less disciplined player like me.
Better that than some crappy right deal right time that will board and sack you off with a £1.xx offer repeat x 5 or unavoidable £8-12.xx offer and then sends the game running for the hills for the next £60. Throw in a few losing cash gambles in the mean time to keep everything in the hills and it's all laugh a minute stuff.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

u can trap these on the backswing
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

maverick69 wrote:u can trap these on the backswing
Ah, knew there was something I forgot, several attempts at trappage but none would yield.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

more chance of catching road runner than there is of trapping these
Jack bauer
tommya

Post by tommya »

Like the way they spin a 9 like another game but not with the same result
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I trapped my first ever one yesterday.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Somebody PM me this alleged trap. Cos the ones I hear of have never fuckin happened to me!!!
streakseims

Post by streakseims »

got a video of it from a year ago near enough to the day lol well a couple of vids
6 million ways to pie....choose 1
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

1st 1 i ever played for a board i trapped......was a 'oh fuck i have actually got it' unless its something other than spin that lurks beneath
Jack bauer
BFK

Post by BFK »

Taxi for Kesh!!!!
skimbob

Post by skimbob »

eastangliapro wrote:more chance of catching road runner than there is of trapping these
they trap on a regular basis if ya play enough