Million Pound Drop

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Northern Monkey

Million Pound Drop

Post by Northern Monkey »

Not sure I have seen this one mentioned yet.

Seems to be a lot going on- reel play in some ways similar to DOND East/ West wing. On completing fruit ladder you get to choose a win which seemed to offer up to yellow bars for £7 each time and then exchange for feature.

Game involves £70 which you have to spread across three boxes. One of the boxes then drops a la telly programme. You need to survive 5 drops although you can reduce the number of drops whilst on the lapper.

Only played the game twice- first time £70 all on one box- disappeared first time.

Second time which was straight after a £40 COB, split it £30/£40 and survived 4 drops for the £30.

Interesting game- can see this being popular with the punters.
silent g

Post by silent g »

should be called 70 pound drop!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Northern Monkey

Post by Northern Monkey »

Now seen a couple more of these. The way the 'drop game' works assume you pros can pick the boxes such that every game is 70?
silent g

Post by silent g »

only problem is that each box has the same marking, like 1 2 3 has tab top and 1 2 3 has a tab bottom also, and theres marks on 123 aswell, can be hard.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
fmlad2002

Post by fmlad2002 »

Yup - spot on silent G - there's one in London i hit each week, managed 215 last Thursday, got the 70, next board GATW (All the drops reduce to zero), had 6 quid in credits, got offered the phones with 3 drops...heart pounding..... and managed to get the final 70, didn't have guts to try for next boards.... all for £60 in.......... (just managed to snap a pic on my BB before it chucked some coins out, leaving me with a £200 bank.......
"ahhh look dont bother going in there its a bell fruit"
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

All the ones I had have all gone. Looks like they must of failed test. ashame as these are good games. Anyboby got any left