Bank On It

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
ob

Bank On It

Post by ob »

Well they certainly seem to be propping up everywhere amongnst the food chain (especially SE leisure) pubs, in any case, can they offer cashpot? Certainly not from what I've seen and it's been many many games!!! Just intrigued...

As an aside, seem like bags of shite.....
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I tried one of these last week. Cashpot was 70 on 50p and it took 50 to open phones but cashpot was in the box. Next board phones open got 15 box which repeated as it was red, so a fair result.
kong

Post by kong »

It can offer it, but only seen once in quite a lot of games.

Seems to have this lovely new DOND profile where phones vanish for ages after every small box as well.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Buddylove has a vid on YouTube surprisingly of a £165 MS

I've not seen one yet
ob

Post by ob »

I was gonna say Kong they seem dreadful for coming back on phones! Had like 200 games not seen the offer once!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I played one last weekend. Dealing off 20 best part of 500 in for cp in box(70). Up to £ shit box then another cp box (70). Next deal board 70 box collected 200 a nice 300 loss. And 3 hours time. For 2 and a half hours I got every box many off time but not pot. It was that bad I actually thought there was no cashpot on the reel. Shame it didn't do the business earlier it would off been a nice raise. First time iv actually been scared.

Has bfk played one off these? Because I thought I had no luck until I took this on and now its very clear things don't go my way.
ob

Post by ob »

Nasty, although this machine is a bag of shite... like playing a gold for cashpots on the deal game etc....
flashback

Post by flashback »

I had one of these t'other day take a good 30+ to open the game after pot in box on 50p. Bit stingy I thought.
ridye

Post by ridye »

I 'played' one yesterday.

When I say that I actually mean I stuck a pound coin in to check the pots, which all seemed pretty poor so went for a 25p board. Got my wish and then Noel told me to Go All The Way! For £70. Fair enough!

I did watch my friend have a session on one of these the other week with 2 70 pots and it was pretty brutal.
ob

Post by ob »

Dunno why ud bother spending the quid to check pots on these! Wouldn't be worth it on 70/70
BFK

Post by BFK »

They can repeat on the cashpot.
AMK

Post by AMK »

BFK wrote:They can repeat on the cashpot.

Yes. I had 5 repeats and then a £890 top on a winwall then found 6 Reel King Pottys with £350+ cashpots. Then I sharked OB on the community cash and got 5 scatters off £4. It then did community slots shortly after for a £342 top.
BFK

Post by BFK »

They can really. The cp's are nearly always on 70 tho, as OB said its like trying to get a cp box playing only middle games on a DOND gold/brt.

Ridiculous.

They do bust MS as well, but it's a harsh save for it.
ob

Post by ob »

Shocker games!!!!!!!!! No suprise there tho, cant see bfm making anything else decent in a timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P... who knows tho...
ob

Post by ob »

AMK wrote:Yes. I had 5 repeats and then a £890 top on a winwall then found 6 Reel King Pottys with £350+ cashpots. Then I sharked OB on the community cash and got 5 scatters off £4. It then did community slots shortly after for a £342 top.
Lol those community cash are SHITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And oh boy don't I know it....