Big Reds - Winstepper (red)

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Matt Vinyl

Big Reds - Winstepper (red)

Post by Matt Vinyl »

15 sheets. Is this the norm? I'm guessing it's an upgrade-cock-up, the reverse of which makes Cash Combo 'better'...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

It's only shite if you get it from a COB. Get it offered on a board and its £40-£50 odd 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, you can guess how I obtained it then. Heh-heh...! Was only £4 in too, just nipped in for a quick pint on my way home and thought I'd try a board. 8)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, CC is often along the same sort of lines when comparing cob with au natural!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

After my car blew up a few weeks ago I stayed the night in Watford gap prem inn. After all the bad luck I endured that day, before I went to bed I wandered over the bridge to see what was on the other side.

An empire which surprise fucking surprise wasn't trail holding and a big reds. I tried a board which surprise fucking surprise was £1 ready. Anyway I cobbed that board which to my joy gave cash combo. After a day of total misfortune I thought at least this might cover my unexpected extra nights stay overnight.

I thought they're must have been a light out or something!! Never went more than 15 sheets.

To be honest I'd rather the machine blew up than insulted me like that. But after the day I'd had I expected nothing else.

The bloke in the hotel took pity on me and let me have a free breakfast which was nice of him. The food was cold and tasted like shit and I was I'll for the rest of the day. Thanx a lot premier inn man!!

The journey home wasn't much better either I came across a sceptre SH starwars on auto payout. More money wasted to see if it was chipped or not. Was dead enough but was chipped. Why does that light go out when u put a note in and collect???

The train journey home was also wank. A carriage full of fuckwit students.

Cunts.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Is this true of all DONDs? Whenever i've cobbed win stepper it's always been ~£48 or so. BRT/Gold/thematrixonewithinnerboards are the ones I recall having it on.

Don't think i've ever seen the high features in their natural setting. Usually COB them. Get put on a hazard all the time before either stack has a chance to get anywhere.

And an aside as I saw cash combo mentioned. What can one expect to get on a white/red cash combo on LP? Never actually taken it... Though have recently worked out that a red super streak is well worth taking if you're not in for much :)
wildcat

Post by wildcat »

Mattb wrote:It's only shite if you get it from a COB. Get it offered on a board and its £40-£50 odd 8)
i've only had this off cob, and every time its been around £15 £18 mark, this one is sooo easy to read "cashshot= £1, feature shot 50-50 or rapid round, message from the banker' "cashorbustwillbelose", bonus "extrafruit", mystery...... gameover! utter gash!!
insert 20p to play
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yes seen a mate get a near £50 Winsteppa, few weeks later I get the Cob'd winsteppa for a right piss take amount. £13 odd I think.

Only seen the CC off cob once and it was fine.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
PMK

Post by PMK »

They were students..........................enough said.

Parasites on society.
darren

Post by darren »

I thought there was a chip out ages ago because of the CC being a cunt. I also played one at home, phoning, £100ish in feature shot on an 11, press transfer for no lose hi lo which therefore = CC for no more than a £20 offer, that was just pure shocking.

I did play one in er... Houventry for a nice raise though :lol:

I think they also had a £35 return of the jackpots or something silly. Needless to say the grail up the road was chipped but decided to GATW on the 3rd board after. Oh and the BRT or gold or whatever it was, COB'd jackpot on 25p stake off a quid, full cashpot, nice for whoever dared to take it on after :wink:
tommya

Post by tommya »

the original programs were brilliant one of my fave games at one point but the chipped ones r shit just like the rest of them not including the norm
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I cob for win stepper on DOND gold about an hour ago, paid 23 quid and said double win to 46, not seen that before.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

You've not had it before then cos it always does it
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

only when red though isn't it? so not on 25p
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I COB'bed a £70 Crazy Chair on 50p stake a few weeks back. That gave me Win Stepper (white), which went for £40. I think the reason why it goes for £40 is because it is on the same position on the feature ladder as the cash ladder (penultimate), which is also £40.