Bank On It

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Brain the fame?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

yes dunhamzzz , those 'fines' are completely unenforceable , all they can do is send letters and threaten you with more words lol.
uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Was sure I heard on the radio a couple weeks back that they were changing the law so those tickets would be a lot easier to enforce.

They aren't completely un-enforcable either, the way it works is that the sign at the carpark forms and Legal and Enforcable contract between the Driver and the Carpark Owner. The reason you dont have to pay them is because they dont know who was driving the car, and under european court of human rights privacy rulings, legally, you as the owner of the car (who gets the letter + fine) dont have to tell them who it was.

I imagine a repeat offender could be summound to court and they may use CCTV to identify you as the driver however, and you could be in for £000's of fines, but dont quote me on that.

So yeah, ignore the letters, or write back saying your car is driven by others, and you dont/wont say who. But if they can prove who was driving then they can get the money thru civil procedings.

The law change was about owners responsibility to identify who was driving I beleive - the same ECHR ruling that scuppered the possible speed camera defense along the same lines.

Check out pipepoo.com for full, up to date info.
silent g

Post by silent g »

Hate bank on its recently, £240 for it and flat £70 streaks, boosting is almost garunteed a flat £70 without phones after too grrrr.
Used to make loads on these shit, rather be £20 down than £20 smelly quid up and a hour wasted!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

Yes precisely what I've thought about these, waste of time for a £-20 to +£20 range of profit takes forever, hot, and pointless....

Unless they are close to phones, and I mean thats never the case....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

After I last posted on this thread I found one. I made 30 after the 70 repeat to finish up with. I needed the repeat or it would of been a loss. It's been a while since I played one. Only played a few but the first couple when it was fresh 140 raise was usually the outcome. Just like anything though things change and it gets messed up.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

You would rather be 20 down than 20 up? You to good to only make a score on a machine? What about the 100s of machines a month that cost 60 for 70 ect?
ob

Post by ob »

Takes forever though that's the point!! Also if people are watching looks super hot!
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Played one yesterday. Phoning from the off, made about 40. Gamestec engineer came in and stood behind me waiting to "update" it! Just a little warning for you all..
ob

Post by ob »

Who would care if these were "updated" lol!
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

ob wrote:Who would care if these were "updated" lol!
I was expecting to make at least a oner and was on it for 10 minutes. If you don't know how to play them properly shut the fuck up
kong

Post by kong »

Played an updated one the other day, seeing those dots when a lot into it is not a good thing!
ob

Post by ob »

Calm down!!! I thought the method for playing these is pretty standard, and if there's a better way is it wise to announce it here!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Night mare kong did you end up losing? I'm put off these things you have to get balls deep involved.
kong

Post by kong »

Yeah, lost quite a bit on it. Not as bad as it could have been though!