Deal Or No Deal Big Reds and Crazy Chair

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
silent g

Post by silent g »

i took a photo of my bank on a jackpot king, big fucking deal, that never let anything go did it you fool.
and i know no1's on it because i worked it out myself and every one ive seen has been full or not far off and its a full empty, feeder knows what im on but theres only me and 1 person that know what feature to take anyway so it wouldnt matter if you knew the machine or not you still couldnt do it right.
burn offs i got 6 months ago from a mutual friend of mine a feeders so he could probably confirm that too, and if you have been on this site for long enough you will know that theres no chance in hell feeder is gonna lie for me!

so i boast about having a few new bits of info that either ive worked out or a mate has,
do you know what machines they are ?
NO
do you know how to do it if you knew what machines they were ?
NO

so where have i let info out?

i see the trolls back too
big reds ???? ive said sorry for costing you all soooo much profit but letting a bit out about them.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Oi, don't bring me into your boasts.
Haven't got a clue what his on about guys, his probably just trying to ruin my good name.
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

So there's a free win out there? Somewhere?
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

betchrider wrote:So there's a free win out there? Somewhere?
As the great Roy Walker once said, "it's good but it's not right"
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Good times on BKC?
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Sigh.

You do realise by evening mentioning things, regardless of how much you let go you start the ball rolling on it getting found out much, much faster if it does even exist. On top of that because you are known to boast about things even in that manner, if you post something in future, be it a picture of a JPK or anything with some sort of large bank or anything out of the "ordinary" someone will follow it up because of your reputation for boasting. You have, through your previous actions, marked yourself out to be as such and all it does is lead on to people following up on things.

Why not just say nothing at all? Go out, make your money and leave everyone else in the dark completely? I am assuming it's the money you are in this for, why bother with this on-line reputation?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Lol no1 on this site knows my secret empty. Oh wait feeder can back me up. Joker
ob

Post by ob »

To be fair to silent, fucking big reds, deary me, is there really that many around still that people are doing that it makes a blind bit of difference, and what is the chance the odd shithole pub you know one in is gonna be done by someone who got the info off here... MILLIONS TO ONE!!!
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

i'll have a cheeky nugget with you lol
Jack bauer
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

CraigDag wrote:Sigh.

You do realise by evening mentioning things, regardless of how much you let go you start the ball rolling on it getting found out much, much faster if it does even exist.

Can you mention things in the morning then?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it's definitely safer to do a bit of boasting in the morning ,preferably of the cryptic variety, most people tend to be a bit groggy first thing and the chances are it will sail over their heads , unless of course they are about 6ft 23' and the only person bar 1 to know the secret umptier on machine G.

cash combo , hardly such a big deal mentioning something that's already been openly mentioned(with no opposition i might add) back when there were lots of them about.
BFK

Post by BFK »

I didn't know about this cash combo thing.

I went out last night and played a tucked one.

It cost £90 to phone and then another £40 after that to get feature which gave £56.

I thought it might still be 'there' but it took it all back plus another tenner and I managed to get it off a 2 first spin for the trap. Next board no phones, tried a couple of Carsten's but it blocked the set ups.

This is shit info, cannonball has got 16 of these where he lives some next to his HOFS, cluedos, silvers, indys and his £70 ziggy that stakes. Go get 'em Cactus.

I edited this post to delete the bit I mentioned about burn offs as Silent calls them. I presume he can only mean burning off the £5'er loss on each fuckin unit I play!!

Still I got a couple of jerk offs in me. Gonna try one now. Where is the DVD remote? Where is the baby oil?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. That's better.

Don't take long with the baby oil!!

Big thanx to POV Squirters 13 for that one. Scene 4, bird looks just like a sort I use to work with. Still love u Miss Blore!!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

burn offs are aliens an the emptier is for butch cashidy and the sundance quid, but i aint letting nothing on!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
BFK

Post by BFK »

You knew about burning off aliens 6 months ago??

Fuck me!!!!!!