Bank On It

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
AMK

Post by AMK »

Do you have pluggable locations? Hard to get away with turning off 3 machines along with 3 70" televisions.
ridye

Post by ridye »

Gave one a run for its money today 25p pot £25 50p pot £70 £1 pot £70.

Dealing after £10 in on £1 stake.

£130 later 'Cash Or Bust will be Mega Streak', walked away £50 down. (As was flat £70 but had £10 in bank)

I won't be back. A 20p box win set the phones back for between £20 and £30!

At least on BRT / Gold you have a chance of a cheeky COB for the pots! Would be interested to know also if anyone has actually managed to COB Deal on this as it keeps flashing it!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I put £2 in yesterday (never really played one) and it gave me super start from lighting all phones on the left CP was £70

£4 box so no dealt all the way and it didnt repeat. Fair enough. Then £50 for phones which luckily was £70 but don't see me playing it
again. Wasn't even tempted with the CP after taking so much after £4.

Been told it doesn't like flashing CP either so pretty much redundant. It's def no mega or mist.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

I think BFM's anti player swing here has gone a little too far. If their plan is to ward players off them, then of course their 'big' cash takes as you row one through that plays up overall will be down. Joe munter will still have the great experience of pressing start 10 times then hitting a ? with no more than £3-£5 on the board and a COB for equivalent value and once in a blue moon mega - no change for them there either, so they aren't enticing casuals with the software tweak and they are pushing hard core players away - all in all the cash boxes will be down.
We've all had a play up Mist / Gold / BRT that you eventually pull round, not before the machine has had a few nuggets down bottom, but at least the flavas are in there for an escape. No such here, I mean why on earth would they code the DOND game so badly as to be knocked back so much with a small value. It's pure greed and I hope it bites them in the arse. Otherwise, come 3 years time and that's all there is to play and everybody is on the 1 Mist and Perfect in the county then the future doesn't look great.
Of course, this doesn't take into account any elephants or jigglers that may be around on the new breed. If so, fill yer boots before they become water shite.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
silent g

Post by silent g »

cob=ms :P
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
ob

Post by ob »

Bank on its get madly rowed by mugs as they are so often on 70 cashpots! Its appealing to ur common mug too not.just players high pots!
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

also had a message "cob will be mega streak" yesterday, was 90 involved with 5'er in credits, i took it, hoping for some extras, it went flat but got a £6 win off remaining credits which kindly repeated
played some BIG pots yesterday and made minimal profit, deal takes too long to come back, be prepared to put triple the deal win back for the next deal!
i've not been stung yet but feel its coming
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

yeah martin n me tried 3 of these yesterday ,,,,,,,,,,, and despite making a small raise on 2 of em ,,,,,,,,,, i can only echo the above .

we had a good day overall yesterday , but im first to admit , we do all seem to be in a bit of a downward spiral lull at the mo

trouble is the pub sector is 90% bellfruit at the mo , ,,,,,,,, crests presence seems to be getting smaller all the time , and they're reluctant to try anything new past the tried n tested flicker profile .

bellfruit's new slew of games ''seem'' to want 300 per cp flash lol ,,,,,,,,, ,,, ok there's still money to be made , and im sure people are refining methods to maximise potential on them etc , ,,,,,,,,,,,,, hopefully were just on a slow period until the 100 jp's usher in new programmes for us to tinker with.

but the current best earners are looking a bit long in the tooth ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some of them wont be around much longer

will the 100's breathe fresh ideas and let us continue in our percentage based edge shenanigans ,,,,,,,,will digital multichoice take over and dilute pot recovery from joe munter even further,,,,,,,,, or will a government legislation change allow randoms in pubs and a massive increase in burger flipping application forms ? lol

its not looking good lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

silent g

Post by silent g »

lol
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

I don't think its getting any worse
ob

Post by ob »

titchno1 wrote:I don't think its getting any worse
Ok Ive been to bfms site lets reel off their 10 newest games. Crest dont make awps anymore for pubs so forget them!

1) Seal the deal. Seems shit seen loads on 70 pots.
2) Cops and Robbers streetwise. Spank the banker with annoying additions, I suppose its ok if 2 pots are high.
3) DOND go all the way. Looks garbage
4) Bank on it. Can be alright ;-)
5) Cash ahoy. Shite
6) Rapid round. Shite
7) East and West wing. Shite
8) Monopoly gold. Shite
9) DOND Eliminator. OKish just as non method deals go perhaps
10) Right deal right time. Shite

So bearing in mind this is what the future is can you enlighten me as to why u think its not getting worse? Perhaps Im missing the plot with some above I named shite, doubtless there are things there.

Oh yes the pot 500 thing that everyone checks 5000 times a day that never goes high deserves a mention eh!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

There is lots off playables out there and they are not going any time soon. Few things I class as playables you think they arnt.there is still electros aliens out there so all the deals are gunna be around for another 5 year maybe. Fair enough a agree some of the machines are shit. But make to with what's here.. Still a lot off money to be made. It boils down to how much you want out of it and if you expect more or not. Like its been said above it will be good when the 100 jp's come out. For me honestly I'm doing better now then what I ever have. i don't Know if its coz iv gained more experience over the last few year or what.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

electros and aliens about still?!?!? i think i have got 1 of each!
ob

Post by ob »

So your talking about old machines then! Maybe up north they are slower getting new things? 100 jps wont necessarily be good either lol!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not seen an Alien for some time, although an unchipped Amazing has just popped up lol

Perfects have vanished very quickly recently, Loads of Mists about but fuck me they've gone shit recently. Even spankers are pretty thin on the ground at the mo. Just fucking Quids in America/Shoot for the stars everywhere.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens