Cash Ahoy

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
ob

Cash Ahoy

Post by ob »

Is it me, or this machine turning up everywhere, unfortunately its absolute garbage... or is it?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not seen one yet - had a Friday night that involved FIVE HHHs (And one DoaD) (arrived home £90 up!)

There seems to be flavours in the air surrounding this machine though - being DOND-esque, it'll no doubt be stakes or lives??
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

There's one in Dartford Spoons for starters matt, inplace of the mist...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Spoons, or arc? i only tend to toy with 'ford once a month. Was more sad that the STC went... lol!!

Sorry, saw you said Spoons. By the door...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

still not seen one...havnt been out all that tho
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Seen loads, had a few goes
Offers Cashpot on the game, but the amount changes like on the Cops and Robbers one
It offered me CP when it was on £31 so took it
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've had 5 turn up in the last 10 days. They seem awful.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
silent g

Post by silent g »

ob wrote:There's one in Dartford Spoons for starters matt, inplace of the mist...
replaced the play it again, my fault :(
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Change
silent g

Post by silent g »

sorry mate ive only got notes.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

This is indeed turning up in numbers - and it's somewhere between 'gash' and 'James Blunt' on the old Fruitchat crap-o-meter.

It's basically taken DOND Cops'n'Robbers and added some completely pointless freespins thingy, which feeds odd quids and 50ps into a 'Booty' pot which can be collected at any time but rarely threatens to break into double figures.

The DOND game is from four quarters of a treasure map (it's a pirate theme, incase you hadn't guessed) and the key difference is that it uses the new holdover principles to carry the Swag (called Cashpot on this one) over onto subsequent boards. So it could be on £70 several boards running but then reset to £5 if a given board doesn't holdover.

On top of that there's a real waste of time double-layered super/mega shots thing going on as you wander round the board, which is a waste of artwork with everything else that's going on.

DOND games without reels make punters suspicious - and the number of times this thing leaves you with £4 vs. £70 ..... £4 isn't gonna make punters any happier.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Be thankful you've gotten a game to be left with a £70, they seem so tight, Extra life goes within a few spins, Doesn't seem to super board until it's "mapping"
The pirate spins are just a con,loads of 1 spins then if you get 4 it's 4 X 50p, the game over square is quite a magnet, the TOB seems extremely tight considering how many Under £5 amounts there are on it, the CP only starts to increase on the super board which as stated is a lot harder to get the on C & R. The coins instead of streak symbols is a bit of a gimmick too, I've had 1 coin & 2 coins award the same amount.

It's a Sticky Vicky on the gashometer for me.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Has anyone figured out the significance of the number trail going red?
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

It keeps trail holding until it boards, another gimmick.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Ah OK. cheers