DOND - Bank On It!

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
Nixxy

DOND - Bank On It!

Post by Nixxy »

Another new one seen out'n'about today ...

Feature entry via phones on reels, or from holding 1 or 2 phones enough times to fill a 'phone wheel' that gives Super Start. The fruit matrix is used for gaining a bonus towards feature entry. Nudges can be saved and used after the next spin.

Board is same octagonal style as Bankers Bonus, with a couple of different squares fitted in (Red Alert, and a picture of Noel - 3 Noels gives a super shot, prizes same as LTD).

Cashpot on each stake but in attract mode, the machine shows the CP as being £70. Like Mists, you have to spend a credit to see what the CP value is. Interestingly, red alert can light the CP red so possibility of a slowdown repeat if CP is £35 or less is an interesting twist. Wonder if it would deliberately offer it when between £34.60 and £35?

Getting phones open was a bit tedious but it gave way eventually, still ready after CP in box.

Needs some tinkering with and preferably a rip.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
kong

Post by kong »

I've seen this too. Have attached an image, which is more of a thumbnail due to the current board size restrictions (hint hint!)

Had a bit of a bash at it, it doesn't seem particularly friendly. Was hoping as new in it might be on a nice high percentage, but if it was it certainly didn't play like it. Cost around £40 to get the phones open, but an £8 box (no repeat) killed it off for another £15. It had a decent CP building, but after £110 in it stuck the £70 in the box, so left it at that.

The fruit matrix is a new twist, filling it up for bonus as per OP. However, I think it only once actually gave a bonus that was any use, a quid win spin. The rest were pointless respins.

Nixxy - are you sure about having to press start to see the pots? On this one you have to stick a quid in, but then can view all 3 just by changing stake.

First glance looked promising. First play seems poor.
Attachments
bankonit.jpg
BFK

Post by BFK »

I believe Mr Buddylove has already had a £155 GATW on this.

My next GATW is due in 2014. I hope to share this with you all when it finally happens.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

sorry pointless post just to see if my profile pic (kaley cuoco) has worked.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
BFK

Post by BFK »

JG what were u doing playing a bejewelled 2?

Do u have any idea what a disgrace these are? There also seems to be some kind of linked stake chip also.