Can someone please explain double DOND?

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

feeder22 wrote:What exactly do you play round Torquay as it's due every other day.
star wars and clones,devil of a deals, megas, hot hot hots the odd flicker sometimes few other things.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

What about Darts Marathons?
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:What about Darts Marathons?
can,t hit the skill mate.
TINYMcFINEY

Post by TINYMcFINEY »

Yes I could never master this. I played Dead Man once and missed it 3 times and ended up taking 20 and leaving it.
nick_the_gunn

Post by nick_the_gunn »

TINYMcFINEY wrote:Yes I could never master this. I played Dead Man once and missed it 3 times and ended up taking 20 and leaving it.
i've lost a fair bit praticing on the 5pound gold streak. was gonna buy a rovers return but my mum wont let me have a fruity in the house.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Dont speak to Tiny or you will never get rid of him nick the gunn!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
silent g

Post by silent g »

feeder22 wrote:What exactly do you play round Torquay as it's due every other day.
which one was torquay ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

silent g wrote:
which one was torquay ?
Last one
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

5 pound gold streak in K'S amusements on the front......everyone knows wot machines hes on about LOL

Post by Guest »

erm just had 62 quid off win combo on that double deluxe video bandit...av i missed summit?
Max

Post by Max »

Funnily enough I was in a pub last night with a Banker Rings Twice. All 3 cashpots were on £70 so thought it was certainly worth a bash. HOWEVER the LED onthe cashpot didnt blink between stakes like it normally does. Perhaps one cashpot shared by all 3 stakes? In any case it was probably my worst loss of the year. No sign of the cashpot via cob and a few phones but no JP. Considering going back tonight. Any advice?
eastangliapro

Post by eastangliapro »

torquay it is then
Jack bauer
tommya

Post by tommya »

Max wrote:Funnily enough I was in a pub last night with a Banker Rings Twice. All 3 cashpots were on £70 so thought it was certainly worth a bash. HOWEVER the LED onthe cashpot didnt blink between stakes like it normally does. Perhaps one cashpot shared by all 3 stakes? In any case it was probably my worst loss of the year. No sign of the cashpot via cob and a few phones but no JP. Considering going back tonight. Any advice?
Yeah don't bother shit games
Master of The Game

Post by Master of The Game »

Shit indeed. 1st £70 deal I remember.