DOND PLATINUM

Discuss Bell Fruit Machines Here..
mattyboy

DOND PLATINUM

Post by mattyboy »

Oh my god how many shit middle games can you get. I played one red boxing within a tenner. Every middle box under a fiver and I must of had 15 of them. Then it starts to give me the odd £6 that repeats 4 times. I am £130 into it and it gives £70 box.

Not happy and lack of discipline continue to carry on only for it to go on massive rip. Just as it starts red boxing again they tell me last credits or we switch machine off so basically £130 down.

I am not playing these ones any more, most of them are pretty good and can be worked out if to play or not but this just fucked me.
Up the fucking dosage!!!!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

red boxes mean feck all on this one...
ive played this a few times in the state you mention
on red box boards take a couple of presses and then hi lo on either feature or cash square till you die or get one of the top 4 amounts... if you die and red boxes come back (and they get you on the board) within a few credits do the same thing... after about 3 or 4 consecutive red boards start cashorbusting and it'll give winstepper or £50 if you're lucky..

play it normal after that and if its red boxing take dond and hope for the best, if its not red boxing, hi lo on the 1st spin square whatever the numbers are till dond opens

but it is a massively shit machine, i only play it cause theres one in a local arcade (gamestec exclusive in a independent arcade???) and it gets played quite a bit so is occasionally worth a punt.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That's probably the single worst way i've ever heard to play any beardy machine.... :shock:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

force it for the jp then....

or play dond after dond for a highest offer of £13 and a box that has £2 or £3 in it..

red boxes dont mean shit on this, they only have to give about £10 before you die on the board... whereas other dond machines used to go up quite high,

ive hi loed the cash to the £35 before, a couple of times it gone to £50 and a few other times ive turned down the red box boards in that way and the cob has gone up to winstepper...

completely up to you if you try it, but if you insist on playing this machine and you try to force a jp out... get used to being £150 in with no hope of getting the mega-prize box... and even if you do get it, it wont streak from it, you'll try for another board to see if it flashes and it'll cost you £30 to get on...
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've found recently that the best way to prevent loss on these is to leave them well enough alone. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Havent touched a deal in 2 weeks and I'm £700 up, stopped playing them & the new and old Indys too, fucking playing up all the time from due.

I'd rather fuck around for an hour on a PDC TBH.
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

Not any more...
i hate swede
silent g

Post by silent g »

jeffvickers wrote:Havent touched a deal in 2 weeks and I'm £700 up, stopped playing them & the new and old Indys too, fucking playing up all the time from due.

you wrote £700 instead of £70 you dohnut.
everyone knows JSA doesnt play £700!
or do you get DLA.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

threw £1 in this the other day. It went all the way to Win Stepper. I thought it would be £40 something so I took and only got £33 :( Next board got 1p and MS and I no dealt and had 1p :( Luckily 3rd board I got £50. Was wondering if I should have forced out for MS. I know how turd this machine can be.
PMK

Post by PMK »

Never chase these!!
autonudge

Post by autonudge »

I did once and ended up £20 up
PMK

Post by PMK »

In the long run............................ :(
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've never played one of these, but have seen one played. It did indeed look dire!

It still gets me as to why they put these snazzy video screens in and then just use them to represent something that could've been done using standard 'glassing' anyway?! I want my 8xAntialiased bump-mapped 3D DOND boxes whizzing around the screen, opened by at least a 50,000 polygon arm. Then a virtual Noel asks me about my state of mind as he reveals a 10p 'win' after £90 investment. Now that's worth paying for. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive seen some shit things on this machine over the last few weeks, i dont play it much, but a mate who i drink with does,

red boxes coming in, they sometimes just spin in, but then they dont seem to go very high up... collected £10 in this situation and it repeated 4 times for £50..

also seen him get a GATW off it on first press..

but then ive seen the £200-£300 sessions where the machine seems full,, red boxing but spinning in normal boxes (which kills the reds off for ages), no decent cob wins and no mercy on the hi/lo's on the "spin" square

the way i play this if i see it get pumped is as i said the other week, but it has to have had a shitload in, and you arent guaranteed to get anything good back, you just cut out the bullshit inbetween.
i got £70 on the cash stack the other day, it 3 time held on red 7's and i managed to max out the cash without an IM, which i personally havent seen on a dond for a long long time??
Cf

Post by Cf »

I had £70 on the cash stack on a lpdond once. Landed on a ? without im/extralife so just took the £70. I could have prob carried on to get ms but decided not to risk it!