Those Days Where Every Machine Is Dead... But Not To Other Players!

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
FruitPlayer

Those Days Where Every Machine Is Dead... But Not To Other Players!

Post by FruitPlayer »

Good morning all :) Have any of you ever just had one of those days that no matter what you play it is dead on its ass? As we all know, we are the most clued up players etc and I am just wondering whether any of you have experienced leaving a machine dead on its ass, only for some random person to come stick a few pound in and trigger a poxy streak. For example, yesterday, I was getting burnt by absoloutely everything, £20 in here, £20 in there and I guess you all know about the crappy "Adders & Ladders" machines and how crap and flat they usually seem to be anyway? Also aswell I am talking about a £5 Jackpot Adders And Ladders! Well I kid you not, yesterday where I am getting burnt and robbed on Party Times etc some complete scruffy random player walks in, sticks £1 in Adders And Ladders and literately had it streak for £40?!?!?! Every 2 minutes I was being tortured by that poxy worst sounding voice in the world "YEAHHH JACKPARTTT" "PLAYER THREEEE LETS GO AGAIN, YEAHHHHH JACKPARTTTT" Seriously arcade owners, please disconnect the speakers from these. If any of us real players went on it we would be paying £6 for a "SLIDINGGGGG DOWN" 60p win and then another £5 for the next board, you know the drill?

But yeah, seems lately no matter what I play, everything is dead on its ass but other random people just walk up to a party time, £1 in "PLAYER 2 ITS YOUU"

I know if all I do is complain and whine I should quit machines, it's my own problem, I am just wondering if any of you lads can relate to what I am talking about, basically as we all have a good idea of machines pay pay cycles and profiles and when we think they are dead but just happen to have some scruffy random person manage to win off a dead machine?!?!

Also aswell I nearly lost it with somebody yesterday for tapping the buttons so flipping much, the idiots think if you tap the buttons it makes the machine pay out, seriously do they not know how stupid they look? If one of us proper players would do that (we wouldn't anyway) we would without doubt be caught by Arcade staff and get moaned at etc, but no, random scruff bags do not.

Enough of me rambling and whining I would just love to hear all your stories etc, and seriously I really hope you know the type of people I am on about who I just don't like winning from machines, well "dead machines" !!! Any decent mannered person to win, hats off to them. Thanks so much for reading all of you
fatbloke

Post by fatbloke »

what a load of drivel.
JG

Post by JG »

Thank you Fruit Player, for taking the time to come and visit the number one interactive, fully immersive, fruit machine chatting experience, on the Interweb.

In response to your posting. Yes we have all had days where every traffic light is red and you just can't get a lucky break. It's annoying when some clueless luckbox hits their stride, but remember they need to win sometimes, just sometimes or else they'd all get overly disheartened and never fill up your machines again. So it's not all bad.
A £40 streak is excellent going for that Adders and Ladders. Your usually looking at around £20. Astra offerings, even on £5 jackpot can be unpredictable. Happy slotting.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Thank you Fruit Player, for taking the time to come and visit the number one interactive, fully immersive, fruit machine chatting experience, on the Interweb.

In response to your posting. Yes we have all had days where every traffic light is red and you just can't get a lucky break. It's annoying when some clueless luckbox hits their stride, but remember they need to win sometimes, just sometimes or else they'd all get overly disheartened and never fill up your machines again. So it's not all bad.
A £40 streak is excellent going for that Adders and Ladders. Your usually looking at around £20. Astra offerings, even on £5 jackpot can be unpredictable. Happy slotting.
JG