Red Mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
kong

Post by kong »

titchno1 wrote:There usually isn't any signs for these. I used to try for 2 boards and if not dealing leave them.

Look in box if its 70 you don't know how much it's had since or how long it's been there.

Iv had them cost 70 to deal and make 50. Last week I had a few red box in view and lost on em.

Players central like you say that that Is probably the best approach.

If I have 10 to do all stashed etc I'm having all 10 out no matter what not taking any notice of signs and just hi lo until dond.
Its an easy machine to tell when its completely dead. There are also certain things it can do immediately after a jackpot / trap to rope you in (the cash meter to about £9 is the harshest!) but there are definitely signs its getting close to dealing as well.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Some one enlighten me then.. Pm if you don't wanna be seen training me up. Like I say 70% atleast of my wages come off these.
Cf

Post by Cf »

I never gamble the first number on the first board primarily for that reason. If it is a dead board then at least you can cob it/collect a few quid.

They can be really buzzed up and still lose the first number. Loves to on 3/10. 2/11 less so but it does happen. Never had it lose on a 1 or a 12.
ridye

Post by ridye »

That pot will be gone with 24 hours...

Mists are like a honey pot for bees. CP above £19.99 or so? The players round here will be racing to it!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

exactly my point , ,,,,,,,,,,, kong wont do it again ,,,,,,,,,,,, at the very least ya can take ya 2quid
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

Hairy cashpot box!!!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

everyone has one of them!
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

70% of your wages from mists? other half from benefits no doubt?! lol will needn't worry about you training up any new players rofl sounds like you are in need of training....
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

70%? You must have a lot of mists? About 5% of my money come from these...what exactly do you play?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

bubbles i do realy well thanks. never claimed a penny of benefits in my life not even jsa. this is because iv never been out of work since the age of 15. some people arnt up to scracth 100% with everything its not possible. were im lacking in one or 2 places (not anymore) i exceed in others.

Yeah i have a lot of mists john. Just the norm i could bullshit and say im doing new stuff nobody else is but im not.

this is until amazing hands me the reflex method anyway.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

bubbles do you realise half is 50% not 30%. come on even i know that.
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

lol nice one mate, i'm only kidding! i could survive on just 10 megas prob if they were hidden so fair play if you like your mists. i don't particularly. You enjoying your offers as well i take it? tbh i rarely play the game unless reasonable cashpot red 35 and no chance of trap. . .of course i have more chance of going lower than a 10 and winning than trap. must've had 30 attempts before double trap consecutive boards last week....
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah I like offers. Tbf I had 2 or 3 mists land on spin on an 11 but didnt miss the box it span one in. Higher obviously landed 2. Not just once but a few times all after each other aswell. Like you say though 3 finds the 1 and 10 finds the 12.

Still gotta play em I suppose money to be made, mind numbing though.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Also correct in what your saying red 35 is very handy. I try and get of them as quickly as possible with any sort of raise. Rather than slogging it out to break even or lose.