Lady Luck

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
amazing

Post by amazing »

Well my offer still stands for a good trade via pm As I also no there is another good method out there at the min!
But cannot get my hands on it so maybe a deal with those in the no?
ob

Post by ob »

If anyone does trade with amazing can they confirm that this method of his is any good. Would be interesting!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Well I'm glad to read that if this lad isn't talking shit then there is still a future in newer machines.
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Yes ones got blabbed today
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

RE: £10 Noels House Party... P's
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

what are you after amazing, bank job golds method in exchange for reflex method? was it you i spoke to when i was doing that p1 seal couple months ago?
JG

Post by JG »

Bank Job Gold and method. Hmm, does it involve a crowbar?
JG
JG

Post by JG »

Ok how much dirty cold hard cash do I have to shell out for?

1) bank job gold method
2) p1 seal the deal
3) machine x
4) amazings reflex method
5) that thing that I keep losing big on as someone is ripping it big time but I haven't quite got the method yet
6) monopoly hot property

Cheers - all sensible offers considered
JG
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

its time to let hot property go george lol , you have to face facts m8 , sorry it beat you lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, when all but a cpl of units have gone to the great amusement arcade in the sky ,,,,,,, then the method will be revealed , ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and you wont find one to play anywhere :)
Little discipline = BIG issue

JG

Post by JG »

Method guess #387. Force for the GATW and then just keep pressing CoB. That's it isn't it? I've got it. It was the same as DHH and BtB all along.
JG
JG

Post by JG »

OK here's my final offer. I will trade Puffing Billy and Machine X for the Bank Job Gold method.
JG
amazing

Post by amazing »

No its wasn't me lol
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

If he's seriously got a method/emptier/moneymaker on these then there's no way he'd be finding time to log on here and post messages.

Unless he's mentally ill or something.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
JG

Post by JG »

One thing I don't understand here amazing. If I had a method for these popular pub reflex machines that on average yielded £20 profit after drinks, If I was out six days a week, day one I'd be around coventry, day two Solihull, Shirley, a cocky green, day three Sutton Coldfield Lichfield blah blah, day four Walsall wednesbury, day five Dudley west brom, day six rednal, north field, rubbery, auto correct but let's leave it as rubbery eh?, bromsgriveRedditchSolihull eh? Wtf? Kidderminster etc

I might go to Tamworth but I wouldn't be playing stuff like hit hot hat and mists. If you're getting 30 pubs in a day this reflex method must be a quick hitter, like a flicker flicker flocker thing. You can be on mists for like ten hours. Perfects for £120 raise? Jesus Christ are you Kesh I disguise?

In fact any route even if I did have some variety would have mostly a core if reflexes, yet your Tamworth day featured none. I haven't been to Tamworth for ages, but surely there must be some Alice's there. Last time I went there I saw a pacman in the spoons a perfect in the spoons down the bottom and a 4 reeler in some other pub lol

I get the feeling this method is one where you can luck out and get your 30 raise, but also it can be a 30 loss. As they say in Bristol ...it izzzz not right, that machine it is not right.
JG
ob

Post by ob »

If you had a reflex method with an average 30 a machine raise you'd be laughing your way to the bank!!!!