Lady Luck

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

met most people or seen them?

you must travel A LOT

why start rumors about somehting you have exclusive?
amazing

Post by amazing »

JG wrote:Did you used to go down the Showboat?

Give us a clue please. I too am based in Coventententry.
What do u drive ?
As I may be getting up mixed up with someone else
amazing

Post by amazing »

The
Spyder wrote:met most people or seen them?

you must travel A LOT

why start rumors about somehting you have exclusive?
The rumors had already started as u no.
I do travel a lot east midlands mainly
And I was just stating that there are new methods out there.
If u can be bothered to put the time and effort in u will reap the rewards.
Now it seems I have to reveal myself and give all away lol
What makes me laugh is most on here wouldn't give u the drippings of there arse.
Or would rather backstabbing you in the process
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

you know what , your right it doesn't matter who you are really , , , , i did have a few thoughts but they were ruled out , , , when george said a well known northants player was seen in cov the other day etc , , , , i initially thought whose behind the mask , hmm simon, carl,fowler,pyne even lol , , , but they were definitely ruled out with scotts revealing post , , , none of them would have rowed 200 through a cyc , let alone ask for info on a public message board

all that it does reveal truthfully is that you started the game in that era, , , , and fair play to you , we all had to start somewhere

i actually expect you are genuine , and do have something on reflex , fair play , and im sure it is only a matter of time before it goes widespread , , , your right rumours have been circulating for a few weeks.

my point with the anonymous thing was , for example , if ob , oscar , george or any of the regular established players announced they had something (not that they would be that stupid) and made 650 off it in one day, , , it would be credible thats all , people would believe em

anyone that comes on here faceless is bound to be met with scepticism, dont be offended by it .

and please dont be offended if nobody believes any subsequent posts , you can hardly blame em

like i said i suspect your very genuine , but you havent done yourself any favours by coming across as a boasting stupid faceless idiot , and theres the rub right there , you cant reveal yourself now because of this lol , , sort of dammed if you do and no foundation ever again if you dont

ps, have you tried the cashshots ? lol , joke
Little discipline = BIG issue

BFK

Post by BFK »

George said numerous times he was on machine X and emptying £500's and nobody believed him!!!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

who didn't believe him ,? , , i knew fully that they were, they were very clever in there handling of the matter thats all ,

besides george being the kng of irrelevant gobledegook , help'd in his case to quosh it nicely

BFK

Post by BFK »

The gobbledegook simply masked it you are correct. Lets say nobody took the brags seriously then as half his posts are ridiculous anyway!!! A clever smokescreen? Or for those that new by the vast amount of travelling they were doing a bit strange to even try and stir it up? Good luck to them both - Decent lads.

But if you or I made a post on here saying we were out emptying Alice's every day nobody would believe that either, simply because we wouldnt be silly enough to post it - So therefore it couldnt be true.

Its almost inevitable that there is/will be something on the bulk of reflex machines - Half the £5 ones were emptyable the other half could be manipulated.

They are sloppier than Astra.
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

trayhop123 wrote: for example , if ob , oscar , george or any of the regular established players
I'm not a player any more....
Cf

Post by Cf »

On the topic of Lady Luck I did a board on one the other day. First move onto multi add. Second move onto hazard for game over. Fuck that. One more board. Ended up being £15 in and it opens the game. £70 box!! Couldn't believe it. Paid my 50p for no repeat and ran away.
BFK

Post by BFK »

And don't ever go back!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Oscar wrote:I'm not a player any more....
Yeah Lee!!!
Cf

Post by Cf »

For some reason I always fancy "a board" on these as it feels like there's the chance of a cheeky game. Realistically it's more like £10 for a £3 block where if you're lucky you'll get 2 or 3 spins around the board. Really need to stop doing it. For one it's losing money long term. But secondly by actually playing some boards it means money is getting put through them. Maybe if people don't play they'll get rid!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ffs lol , i know rich doesn't play anymore , the fact is most established members are known personally by others on here that can confirm or dispute their claims

Spyder

Post by Spyder »

East midlands? thats quite close...
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

Spyder wrote:East midlands? thats quite close...
To the West Midlands?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.