Lady Luck

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

It's defiantly a lot harder to make money now....but it always is in January, the game is nearly up for those who get spoon fed information and don't bother trying things for themselves....most people in the game seem to think they are owed a living from fruits, where would you be without em? Probably depressed in a full time job like most of society!
ob

Post by ob »

You actually worked out how to win on reflexes and jailbreaks/bj golds and clones amazing, as this comprises most new machines?! Hats off! No wonder you're making 750 a day you've got 5000000 untouched units.

I'm all for trying new stuff but what some on here don't allude too is that alot of the time a machine is just crap fullstop and no amount of experimentation will get you anywhere! Well apart from the big hole in your pocket.
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

ob tells it like it is

respect
Little discipline = BIG issue

johncluedo

Post by johncluedo »

Most machines are unplayable till something comes out
ob

Post by ob »

There's a lot of machines that nothing ever comes out on, just absolute crap games!!
BFK

Post by BFK »

Anybody know where a £10 Jackpot Noel's House Party is?
BFK

Post by BFK »

Or a £6 token Hot Rod?
Oscar

Post by Oscar »

No but there is a £6 token Dennis The Menace in an arcade in Arbroath.

I think it is worth mentioning the difficulty which Reflex seem to have in bringing out games without fundamental errors.

JC is right here, every machine (well most machines) seem shit until it gets cracked, then they will be everyones favourite, some players will even have a picture of the machine as a screen saver on their mobile.
feeder22

Post by feeder22 »

What's the worst machine ever released?
He isn't right of course, he just thinks he is.
amazing

Post by amazing »

ob wrote:You actually worked out how to win on reflexes and jailbreaks/bj golds and clones amazing, as this comprises most new machines?! Hats off! No wonder you're making 750 a day you've got 5000000 untouched units.

I'm all for trying new stuff but what some on here don't allude too is that alot of the time a machine is just crap fullstop and no amount of experimentation will get you anywhere! Well apart from the big hole in your pocket.
I'm making nothing big on each unit but when there are so many out there it then becomes worthwhile.
As I said it cost a few quid to perfect but it's paying bk now in the long term it will be a good earner for a while
Oddfeet63

Post by Oddfeet63 »

Bust
bubbles

Post by bubbles »

54.70 ing all your flickers
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Do the pots at the bottom (for the super trail) go red on these?

im just in a pub in Windermere now and cant decide whether they go red or the bulbs have just been replaced by Mr Rudd with red bulbs to give me a short lived mini hard on?
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Windermere. Be carefull up there! I went up 3 times and that was it all hell broke loose. Running from 1 pub to another talking about me and this ended up me being kicked of a machine 50 in police were called because I had a iPhone app clearing out all the machines.

And yeah the 3 icons can go red. They will be normal first though to open up the dond type feature.
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Amazing you have a goo point. But..
When do you stop trying things when your skint? Who's to say they will be any way to get ahead constantly.

Another issue would be time. If you spend all your time and money on something you could be making on the stuff you were doing before.

It's all risky. Obviously with all the risk they will be reward if you stumble across something.

I don't mind trying stuff but there is a line drawn after so much time/money.

Because putting a month and 2 grand in to something your not guaranteed sweet FA.