red mist

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
silent g

red mist

Post by silent g »

the last 3 ive played wont slip to a 2 or 11, constantly 1 or 12 or a stupid number, all 3 i got it off the multi add/ super boost giving the life back the gone in the middle on £1 (i multi stake when being fcuked)

is there a update or just unlucky catching bad moods ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Update says "press right hold for mega DOND", been around since Feb, posted on here bout it back then.
tommya

Post by tommya »

I think some play different to did u find when u didnt want the gamble to lose it loves 2s and 11s
Cf

Post by Cf »

The Dark Horse wrote:Update says "press right hold for mega DOND", been around since Feb, posted on here bout it back then.
They've been doing that pretty much since release. It's just really rare I find. I remember getting that msg and being surprised by it and people i'd mentioned it to said they'd never seen it.
The Dark Horse

Post by The Dark Horse »

Other people have said that msg was on first prog but I dunno bout that. I was playing these every day for 9 months and never saw it then suddenly I had 3 different units do it all in the same week. These units never played the same again, constant 1 and 12's, won't double stake nicely, potential £400 cost for cashpot so I'm told, dies one gamble early to 2 and 11 to nause you like tommya mentioned. It was all too much of a sudden and obvious change in the play to be anything other than an update in my book. I still have one or two units that have never shown that msg to this day and they play noticably better, to me the distinction between the two progs seems certain.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Fair play. I can count on one hand the amount of times i've actually seen the message. Think there's an invincibility message in there too - never seen that one myself.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Never seen it
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Never seen the message myself, had several sessions where it seems to love the 1 or 12 but then had the same units go in easy other times.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
kong

Post by kong »

I had "Press hold 1 for invincibility" on one when it first came out. Only time I've ever seen it.

They generally play a lot tighter now than they ever used to, but I just put it down to the swarms of players doing them 4 or 5 times a day. Becoming almost as pointless as Perfects have been for the last few months.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Had the message for Mega DOND a few times, been on bad performing units, maybe coincidence.

Had press hold 1 for move in (for red mist) several times when in the cash zone.

Also had a natural GATW on these last week, went 140, contributed to a very nice result...
Bored of the grind.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

This might be old age catching up with me but at the weekend I had a mist do the instant win spin twice from mftb ala rapid round. I can't remember it doing that before, I thought it was always press something for winspin/super winspin ??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
ob

Post by ob »

Yeah I noticed that gambo, sure they never used to do instant winspin!!
Been-Grant-Mitchell'd!

Post by Been-Grant-Mitchell'd! »

IOA members love the update.
ob

Post by ob »

Who are IOA members?

Oh as an aside, I think the legendary Matteo told me off this supposed rechip to say press 1 for mega dond AGES ago, that doesn't send 2/11.... they still do though.... it's as if people have never seen the damn things play up... oh yeh that reminds me off bloody you know what 500's I mean Im no BFK getting silly bad results, but FFS Im no Jord I can't lose on 2XX pot ones either... I mean it's wonder people so lucky aren't millionaires really :P

And if anyone's wondering he's now pokering it up (Matteo that is not Jord he's 15 hour a day machining it up as usual trying to burn all us poor souls out of Kent), saw him in balham spoons the other day, apparently hasn't played in weeks, won some tournament for £11K in nottingham apparently... some people get all the luck eh...
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Balham agora. Sweeeettt!!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider