pots,

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
silent g

pots,

Post by silent g »

mr a and mr b walk into a betting office and as mr b wants to place a footy bet,
mr a sticks £10 in the rainbow riches as mr b is at the counter,
mr a pressed start and 1st spin rolled in pots for a £366 gold pot, mr a cant believe it and looks at mr b and starts laughing boasting about his win and presses start to spin off the rest of his tenner,
but mr a is a noob and didnt realise it was on the pie gamble screen and it stopped on the small red section and bankrupted him, mr b then fell on the floor laughing whilst mr a cried.

bad times lol.

i am neither mr a or mr b but if mr a wasnt such a cocky git he would have had a nice raise!
bellend!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lol.. unlucky... pots at reset and pie gamble capped to a few goes.. lol no way of getting that back unless they play for a big win and get lucky...

makes me feel less sick about putting £200 in a fobt today.. lol
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

It offered me the pie gamble for 450 to take it 500 once, hmm I think not, I have gambled 185 once on a devil deal game by accident, pressed black thinking it was just auto collect and it was black, got lucky.
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

It offered me the pie gamble for 450 to take it 500 once, hmm I think not, I have gambled 185 once on a devil deal game by accident, pressed black thinking it was just auto collect and it was black, got lucky.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Mr B would have got a knuckle sandwich!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Done it meself before but on smaller scale was 100 off leps and gambled by accident lose lol
silent g

Post by silent g »

pie gamble can be good,
ive seen matt v gamble £1 to over £100 on a few occasions.
the lucky shit never loses on one, int that right maticus.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

LOL! I have been doing quite well recently! How long will it last though?! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
silent g

Post by silent g »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]LOL! I have been doing quite well recently! How long will it last though?! ]
well, knowing you mr mathew midas it will last for along time lol.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Heard of someone "seeing red" after a 480-500 gamble
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

I don't think I could gamble 480 for 500 on an all or nothing,it's a ridiculously silly prospect really.

Why the hell wouldn't you just bank it right down and try and double the 20 quid instead?
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

mr lugsy wrote:I don't think I could gamble 480 for 500 on an all or nothing,it's a ridiculously silly prospect really.

Why the hell wouldn't you just bank it right down and try and double the 20 quid instead?
Completely agree, however I think some punters may have the mentality of it's such a monumental drop the gamble is guaranteed, to pay the j/p, when it's clearly not.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I'm not sure what the pie gamble is, but I made a similar error on Barcrest's Empire Strikes Back. I was nudging in a safe win of £15. Once nudged in, I still had 1 nudge left and instead of pressing cancel to cancel the nudges, I hit start which of course shuffled the reels back to a non-win. Luckily it offered the Rebel Strike feature on the same board, and it went just a couple of quid shy of the original £15.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgXMU6b- ... ideo_title

Thats a pie gamble Mr Move It, and stay away form these horrible things too!
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if i had £480 id take £480.

i dont see the point on these videos on youtube, they win £300, save it to 280 pie-gamble three winning times to get to about £30 then lose the gamble, either banking or not banking back up the original win.. just seems like they buzz off the risk..

i like that guy who increases the odds to the max each gamble and goes for it on highest risk cause hes so much in.. lol