£56 for board....

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Cf

Post by Cf »

Mattb wrote:Everyone gets a bit personal with the machine sometimes, it just gets to the point where you think 'fuck you machine, I don't care about the money, you WILL give me something!!!' :lol:
Too true :(
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

been there matt

coat off ( slammed to the floor) ,,,,,,,, sleeves rolled up ,,,,,,,, '' right you bastard'' ,,,, '' im having you , no matter the cost'' :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I remember when donds were capped for boards. Power 5s had to give a board within 14-16 quid on 25p/30p, same as 4 reelers, (the one where you BUzz it up and COB -juice one) and even stoppers!.... Now deals can take a fortune and not offer a board. £36 quid on a crazy chair for it to offer me £1. << I don't mind losing on a fruit but shit like that should be illegal lol
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

but 9/10 times its us players that leave the machine in that way!!!
justice For The 96
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah I know bud. But they should cost a certain amount on legal terms. If they are stone dead, offer a £1, 2 spins dead. At least you know then. Not £56 quid for a board that's just stupid.

Extremes would do a 1,1,1 start when they were ruined, Vivids and crests wouldn't go past £2- 2.40, reds would just kill first gamble or would block at a 5er religiously whilst cleudos would start on the 2nd feature.... £56 is just a fuking joke. In fact, anything costing more than £25 + is wrong in my opinion.
Scott

Post by Scott »

It certainly does'nt do a lot to encourage punters to play again.
Cobwebs 👆
tommya

Post by tommya »

i dont get how a 5 pound space raider can cost u more for a board than a 25 one. Dont think i ever put more than 10 pound in a 25 for a board but on the 5 pound one 14 quid wtf
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

but if aliens gave boards when they were dead theyd all be critical.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah, it would mate. I just think it's sick how much it can cost for a board sometimes. I'd rather go out and give that dough to those big issue sellers or spend my time emptying a P2 fruitopia for a £1 prof. -_-
Oli

Post by Oli »

The £5 raiders in reading is £3 - £5 for a board a lot and is normally nothing or jackpot, usually jackpot. Its strange, but super streak will happily go to £6 but mega will stop at £5!
streaky bacon?
tommya

Post by tommya »

JG wrote:Homer's Meltdown does it as well. £25 jp HAD to roll in after £8 max without a board, but £5 Homers can take £15 for a board. As for Space Raiders, I did think it WAS £8 max, but recently yes BOOM, big expensive board. I shall be steering clear of £5 Space Raiders in the future. Super Mars Bars is £8. Mega can be £10 iirc, I hear on here that £4+rep can be very good, but I've never taken it.
think u might be right about 8 quid think i had a homers meltdown take more than 15 before but then it went mental and got most my cash back. Red gaming 5 pounders can cost 20 quid + for a board. A top giza 5 pounder in my local arcade use to take the right piss for boards.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah those £5 reds can take loads for boards.... It's literally, feed the fucker and hold your finger on start.... But in return they do huge tops. I've had £75 streak on a £5 LAB.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

£60 run on a Legal Tender!! WOAH BABY
justice For The 96
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Sometimes I think it's to do with stake. I've played I'm a Celeb in the emulator on 10p play £5. It's all known how bad these can be for boards as well and it was. Whang it on 25p stake keep the £5 JP, and it religiously rolls in after £8 or so max. What's more, no 12 starts to kill first move. The run still exists too!