bad day

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
maverick69

bad day

Post by maverick69 »

my sunday run which usually is there for 200-300, was fucked, made 62 quid for a 10 our shift, spent 30 in petrol and 5 in food. not had a day below 100 for a while....just shows wot the state of play is. had a ESB cost 150 for the first took 40 back for the next 50 loss there, made 60 on a dig it. just everythig that was ready took the piss.hope next week is back to normal.went into wooley edge made 30 on empire. i see cannonballs been engraving again this time a big reds, ive never ever caught that machine due, in over 50 visits..crackers
ob

Post by ob »

my heart bleeds :P
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

If I had to rely on shit like ESB's and electro's to make a decent wage i'd give up and learn a trade. Both games were past their best at least 6 months ago. Mind you depends what area you live in, round here i'd expect to find such games dead so I just don't bother playing them.
ob

Post by ob »

Mr McStreak wrote:If I had to rely on shit like ESB's and electro's to make a decent wage i'd give up and learn a trade. Both games were past their best at least 6 months ago. Mind you depends what area you live in, round here i'd expect to find such games dead so I just don't bother playing them.
Yes tbh, Im suprised alot of people on here seem to still claim to actually do well playing such old stuff... there is fuck all of it around and its all very covered...
thecannonball89

Re: bad day

Post by thecannonball89 »

maverick69 wrote:my sunday run which usually is there for 200-300, was fucked, made 62 quid for a 10 our shift, spent 30 in petrol and 5 in food. not had a day below 100 for a while....just shows wot the state of play is. had a ESB cost 150 for the first took 40 back for the next 50 loss there, made 60 on a dig it. just everythig that was ready took the piss.hope next week is back to normal.went into wooley edge made 30 on empire. i see cannonballs been engraving again this time a big reds, ive never ever caught that machine due, in over 50 visits..crackers
I made a score on that empire friday night, had the coin over the bridge ready but only a few quid up. bigreds lol blagged ladder off 30 in fort id get a board and hit £10 1st shot..
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mr McStreak wrote:If I had to rely on shit like ESB's and electro's to make a decent wage i'd give up and learn a trade. Both games were past their best at least 6 months ago. Mind you depends what area you live in, round here i'd expect to find such games dead so I just don't bother playing them.
+1
justice For The 96
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

theres nothing new out, id rather be trying than doing nothing
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

There's nothing new out that you know of you mean.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

lol if u know something i dont then gl to u
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

What I meant was its a bit of a foolish assumption that there is nothing new out there. There is always someone out there who has something fresh and is keeping it quiet.
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

I can think of several games that don't appear to make percentage, a good example would be Bell Fruit Showtime, a real turd of a game. But it doesn't mean there is anything on it. The same goes for MoB. Personally I don't really play them but have had some lucky results on them just trying boards. The thing is JG, is that its all such a trifling insignificance. Do you have a job you enjoy? A partner you love? A surfeit of disposable cash with which to enjoy your spare time? A positive outlook on life? If the answer to any of those questions is yes then you've got nothing to worry about. Nothing else matters. I could have all the methods in the world, but I don't have a positive outlook on life, far from it. Which is why i'm still in bed at 1 pm, when I could easily be out making money. It's not important, at all.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Not recent but still - on a Sunday route motif:

I had a route which had ~10 aliens, 3 SW, 5 reds, 3 Cluedos and 6 DMTs.
Should be good normally...this time battled everything to almost break evens. Any profit on one went into another.

Typical pants day when reds show like a Christmas tree and you do almost a jp in for streak. Cluedos that drop lines for fun but won't gamble up etc
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mr McStreak wrote:There's nothing new out that you know of you mean.
Exactly
justice For The 96
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

So theres "new stuff" and you give hints on here! Clever! Wonder who will moan first when people are running about!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

:?

You've lost me there, nobody's hinting at anything. I was merely pointing out that just because someone like Maverick says there is nothing going on it doesn't mean there isn't. He's hardly the quickest at getting info. Whatever happens you won't find me moaning about it because i'm at the stage where I don't give a toss either way. And if there is anything out there by the time you get it it'll be fucked anyway.