crown jewels

Had a bad experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

Saw a couple of lads battling a BJ in Hinckley a couple of weeks ago and it must have gone bad because after the clunk of well over 1'er going in they must have ran out of float and resorted to notes.

As I left they had just hit the 140 but the big bald bloke was waving what was obviously his last £50 arguing with the other guy about how much had gone in.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

See someone walk after a £70 top? Often good value to be had on the next board or two ...
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

Nixxy wrote:See someone walk after a £70 top? Often good value to be had on the next board or two ...
Did you play it? is there more to follow
xhopz

Post by xhopz »

if you call 30 quid for a board after a top good value then yeah, there's loads to be had.
Scott

Post by Scott »

lol :lol:
Cobwebs 👆
BFK

Post by BFK »

They'd be ok if it weren't for that stupid fuckin gamble!!!
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

BFK wrote:They'd be ok if it weren't for that stupid fuckin gamble!!!

That you lose 70% of the time...... *shakes fist*.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

xhopz wrote:if you call 30 quid for a board after a top good value then yeah, there's loads to be had.
You'll know within 3 or 4 quid whether it's there for it - if you find yourself £7+ further in then silly you for not stopping sooner.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

I've made a couple quid then had it cost 20, for Bankjob off the game...I mean 20 to get on the bloody ladder...
Gamble is horrible as well, I'd rather have a punch in the jackpots and an exchange...How many times have you had a 15 quid off the freespins as well? Cos it has done this an awful lot recently.
big A

Post by big A »

Just put £245 in one of these pieces of crap,waits til I'm over a ton in an smash an grab for £12,maybe coincidence but everytime iv had it hit that £12 its been £200+ for cj.
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Getting as bad as Red safecashes. I've hit a tenner on that before. Was looking for a quick board and had good offers, but it didn't see all the value on the board through or give the game so I was relieved to get away with it this time.
Scott

Post by Scott »

£360 is the biggest i've heard one of these costing, glad it were'nt me!
Cobwebs 👆
big A

Post by big A »

I used to do well on them but now they rarely give good profit.I was 200 into one before an had run out of coins,inserted a note an would you believe it,tamper alarm.asked the barmaid if I could turn it off an on again to which she replied 'no I have to call out a technition'.I waited for her to be serving someone an switched it back on,by the time she realized it was back on an working fine.got the 140 with only £2 left,pheeeeewwwwww.
Cf

Post by Cf »

These suck now in most places. If they're in anywhere vaguely popular chances are they've been forced before you.

Tis probably why there's so many of them. People forcing for the £140 is putting so much money through them. As far as I can tell they're really bad for casuals (i know lots that refuse to play them) but players keep forcing them for the £140s.

I wish they'd all burn.
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

When i was at center parcs a few weeks ago, i had some change from a pint, so decided to donate it to a bank job... first pound gives free spins, which results in a 140 first board(offered Red bank job first shot LOL), then a few quid later, the next board does a £50 game.

Just after this, whilst i'm stood in the corner trying to work out what the fuck to do with £185 odd in pound coins and a pair of shorts, one of the staff members obviously on his break heads to it with a look of intent on his face and starts pumping money in on £1 a play, didn't stay and watch, but i imagine it didn't end well for the poor fella :lol: .