Club Firecracker 250jp

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
brummy1308

Club Firecracker 250jp

Post by brummy1308 »

Couple of years ago this happened but well worthy of a post. Was in my local WMC with some mates before a big lads night out and on the way out for a smoke walked past the 2 fruitys and checked my pockets for any loose change found £1.20 so put it in the 20p play £250jp Club Firecracker. First press get 3 cherrys and 4 winnig gambles and onto the board. Couple of spins and manage to get onto the superdisc superboard with an extra life!! Happy days im thinking as its usually at least £30 from here. Couple more spins and up to £20 on cash when I land on mystery. Oh well 20 not badim thinking but unbelievably gives me superskill!! +3 Cash and up to £75!! Im buzzing by this point and have a bit of an audience!! Onto mystery again.....another superskill!!! +3 cash again hello 250 bones!!! Me and my mates jumping around like twats as I press collect. Barman comes over with empty pint glass for my coins and we look into the coin tray at what looks like a lot more than 250. I say to him its okay il manage and get mates to help. Counted them in car and there was 448 nuggets!! Fuck knows what happened there like but not complaining one little bit! Went on to have a quality night from there...even stuck 30 behind bar for mates to have a beer. Luckiest touch ever... :)