Hopper dump

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
ob

Post by ob »

Once in clacket lane the 500 rainbow riches was clocking up a tenners worth of credits every five minutes. It was already 10pm took like 6 hours got about 650 then it was iou! Mega boring thankfully at the end it gave 250 off 4 men!
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

As a 12 year old in a games room on holiday I guess I had the equivalent of a hopper dump on a change machine. The door was slightly open, I put a pound in and of course collected my chunky 10ps. About 30 mins later I see 2 pound coins on the floor. They were falling out of the slightly ajar door.

Phase 1. Got about £20 worth of 10ps in pocket and deposited it back at caravan.

Phase2. Realised if I blu tacked the door shut I could just collect all the pound coins at the end of the night.

Looking back I guess it's just pure theft. But I was underage guv!!!

Got fixed that week. And I guess they got the money back as I ploughed it thru the big50, some 10p a go machine with a SKILL thing in green? It had a bonus on the plum like one guys avatar on here. I'd love to know the name of it for nostalgia!!
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

Could be cash counter.
Marcossvon

Post by Marcossvon »

Mr McStreak wrote:Could be cash counter.
A quick check on YouTube and you are indeed correct! Happy memories! Cheers mr.m
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I had it on a few slotto's, kept happening though.... would just spew the 650
justice For The 96
spa

Post by spa »

Had a S16 slotto paying out £1s instead of 10ps.